Tatum ---- Carthage Thursday night in Carthage.

hogwash

Maybe you have the offensive lineman TAKE A KNEE, that is how you keep the score down!!!!

same thing...he could not kick the ball 10 yards and it was a 40 yard field goal attempt....they were having just a little fun and besides...until gilmer took a knee once last week( a first in their many blowouts on us) no one has takena knee early in the fourth quarter of any game here.......

besides we didnt score in the 4th quarter and the 3rd quarter was a kick off return for TD and a defensive Td....so close the pie hole t-dub.

you speak on things of which you have no information on!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do people know Gilmer did not do everything they could to not run up the score also...just wondering, if Gilmers offense revolves aruond throwing the ball, why not let the 2nd and 3rd teamers who have practiced just as much as the starters, keep on doing what they practice? Maybe next time both teams should work on their punting game, just to keep everybody happy. :notworthy:

by the way Gilmer is a run offense that has a small % of pass plays......but if you ever saw their games you would know this!!

they throw the ball when they see an opening..

The eagles just need to go get behind the wood shed and pull there pants down get ready for the :censored: whooping there about to receive!!! Carthage by 20 if they put the 2nd team in the 2nd quarter and the dogs by 40 if they keep them in the whole time!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

There sure have been a lot of Tatum fans talking trash to the Carthage fans on this thread. Especially considering your team is 4-6 or 5-5 after the regular season going up against Carthage, who has won two district titles in a row and gone undefeated in each of those campaigns.

I've got a softball game to play tonight at 9:30. I'm thinking by the time I leave at 8:45 or so Carthage should already have all their backups in the game salting away the game.

Carthage wins 56-21 with one of Tatum's touchdowns coming late in the game against 3rd stringers.

Only about 4 and a half hours to go. Then it's on! And the record will go to Tatum 5 Carthage 1. Crow buffet after :sorcerer: wards for all carthage posters

Once again you are wrong lojack! That seems to be a reoccuring problem with you! I will have crow for you at the entrance gate at Bulldog Stadium for you.

There sure have been a lot of Tatum fans talking trash to the Carthage fans on this thread. Especially considering your team is 4-6 or 5-5 after the regular season going up against Carthage, who has won two district titles in a row and gone undefeated in each of those campaigns.

I've got a softball game to play tonight at 9:30. I'm thinking by the time I leave at 8:45 or so Carthage should already have all their backups in the game salting away the game.

Carthage wins 56-21 with one of Tatum's touchdowns coming late in the game against 3rd stringers.

That is about as close as you can get!

You wanted a score? Try Tatum 21 Carthage 14 although I think that it is likely Tatum will score more than that. Carthage has a soft defense that will meet a real test tonight. The eagles will host a surprise party for the dogs and Carthage will go one and done. Go eagles!

That soft defense handle Diboll two weeks ago. You should even be saying that. The only thing that you will be seeing Friday night will be the back of a Buckeye jersey going into the endzone many times.