Chapel Hill vs Jasper

orangeblood64

Chapel Hill vs. Jasper  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Chapel Hill
    • Jasper

I know the entire play book; Tucker left, Tucker right, and Tucker middle! :smirk:

everybody we have played knows that, and through 9 games in which two of those games he did not play the second half and about three of those games he did not play the fourth quarter he still had over 2100 yards rushing. so good luck.........catch him if you can. go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gilmer played both this year and I think that CH is the better team. But Jasper does have a lot of talent and speed on both sides of the ball and if they bring it together I think they can give any team a run for their money. But I think that CH will come in ready to play and will win this one by 2-3 td's, maybe more.

Go Bulldogs, gilmer's pulling for you.

orange blood i agree totally!!!! GO DOGS thanks for backing me because i believe it is more than just TUCKER that makes plays for that team but he is one big play maker and makes alot of them at that!!!

I agree Tucker is a stand out player, but it takes a team to win a game! No one player can do it alone!

GO DOGS!

Well one thing you don't have to worry about, Jasper is a well coached team, and shows great sportsmanship, which means they will help Tucker up everytime he gets knocked on his backside. Don't worry we have the size and speed to do it. :smirk:

Thats funny right there. You evidently have not watched him play or watched him plow.

Oh I know what Tucker can do, I live here in Tyler. My roomate went to CH so I've been to a few games this year. I know the entire play book; Tucker left, Tucker right, and Tucker middle! :smirk:

I'm pretty sure the playbook is alot thicker that that. There are quiet a few players that touch the ball. It's not just Tucker. Look for Cooper, Lee, Black, Antley, and even Little Tucker to all get touches. Tucker is just the best one, that is why he gets talked about alot.

Chapel Hill has an excellent Offensive line. They are the reason that Tucker is shining and they work their tails off and don't get near enough credit. Tucker also has help from other players around him when it comes to gaining yardage and putting up points. CH has 333 point this season. Tucker has 156 plus any two point conversions he has made. Take last week for example, Cooper scored twice, and Antley scored twice. Tucker is Chapel Hill's best player, but there are others around that are very very good also. It is just hard to shine with as good a back as Tucker in your backfield. Gilmer didn't shut Tucker down, they shut the offensive line and the players around Tucker down. Tucker was then only able to get 156 yards, which isn't bad, but it was for sure not his normal performance.

ok I got it..... I actually took a look at the brackets and just by my educated guess I would say if Chapel Hill wins this game they should have a moderately easy ride to the state Championship where I assume they would play the winner of Prosper vs NL. This is a pretty weak D-1 IMO.

Gilmer is no longer a D1 school if CH makes it in, the way the district is. Gilmer was a really good one last year.

I have no IDEA what Jasper can do, but going off of their record and my biased opinion...

I will pick CH 42 - Jarper 21!!

It is the playoffs and any team can win against any team here. You have to practice all week like it's your last week, and when that whistle blows play like your never going to get to again.

ok I got it..... I actually took a look at the brackets and just by my educated guess I would say if Chapel Hill wins this game they should have a moderately easy ride to the state Championship where I assume they would play the winner of Prosper vs NL. This is a pretty weak D-1 IMO.

Can you tell us a little about there defense since yall just played?

There is nobody that has light TUCKER up yet and i doubt yall will be the first if anything he does the lighting up on his own........ HE WILL RUN STRAIGHT OVER you no matter how big or strong you look....... he knows his job is to run the ball hard and get into the endzone at thats what he will be doing this weekend good luck bringing him down!!!

go dogs ch35 jas14

lit sorry going to fast!!!

ANYONE know what Jasper's defense is like???

Decent size, very athletic; teams that have tried to run the ball haven't had much success except for Carthage. So this game will come down to how well Jasper contains Tucker. One thing worth noting about Carthage's running game is that they have arguably the best offensive line in 3A.

Great article on the front page of the Sports section in the Tyler paper on the oline...nice to see these kids getting a bit of recognition! Last time I checked it wasn't online yet, but I'm sure it will be available later. Go Chapel Hill!

well NO-ONE has stopped him yet so we shall see who is right this friday night :notworthy: ........ oh and just for the record AGAIN gilmer has been the only team to slow him down....... and they beat jas by 30 i think so should be a good one see ya there!!!! :happy65:

How many points did he score against Gilmer?