The Grinch that stole a Cardinal Christmas...

Wagonwrecker

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that alot work has to be done in Maud today. Apparently some floats for today's Maud Christmas parade were made applauding Maud's certain victory over Cayuga. Oops!

Be strong #22, Pirate Nation is praying for you.

sounds like someone got over confident that they were going to beat Cayuga..haha..Go Cayuga bring back a state title to east texas and represent our district !!!

Apparently some floats for today's Maud Christmas parade were made applauding Maud's certain victory over Cayuga. Oops!

Wagonwrecker, did you create an entire new thread to express your concern about our player or just to gloat on the loss?? We'll take the prayers for sure for this young man and his serious injury.

Yes,we did want to go all the way,no doubt about it. Right now our 12-1 season feels like 1-12,but we know that's not the case. There's a lot of teams out there that would have loved to have our record.The loss didn't feel any better this morning than it did yesterday evening. I guess that's the bad side(or good side,whichever way ya want to look at it) of a successful program. You raise the bar of excellence and nothing less feels quite right. We have learned that it is harder to win with a target on our back than it is when no one else expects you to. Twelve great games, we conquered;one great game, we came down. Dang it...it's over... but what an exciting ride! Thank you,players and coaches,for putting Maud back on the map!! :thumbsup:

It seems that alot work has to be done in Maud today. Apparently some floats for today's Maud Christmas parade were made applauding Maud's certain victory over Cayuga. Oops!

Hey WW, I bet if you swing by, you could probably catch some of the Maud fans' dogs in their yards so you stop and kick them.

What a cheap post.

Do better.

This post is really SAD. Wagonwrecker, if it were you in any of the Maud players place Friday night, would you have been any different? Our players and coaches have had a great season, they played hard, coached hard and, yes, were defeated hard. It is never easy to take a loss, but our guys were very respectful to Cayuga and showed great sportsmanship after ther game. Anytime you would like to learn a lesson in sportsmanship and respect, make you a trip on over to Maud and get you some.

As for us, we love our Cardinals and are forever proud.

Hey WW, I bet if you swing by, you could probably catch some of the Maud fans' dogs in their yards so you stop and kick them.

What a cheap post.

Do better.

nicely said. Thanks

WW, here's what your post should have said:

Congratulations to Maud on a hard fought season. Good luck to Cayuga. Bring home the trophy. We'll be praying for #22.

Why wouldn't you know that?

This post was not in any way directed at the Maud players or coaches. This was entirely meant as a shot at the arrogance of the Maud fans. For one solid year we have had to listen and read about superiority of Maud. Although you proclaim respect for opponents you have not shown it. If anyone dare express belief in their own kids and their belief that they could actually beat Maud you openly mocked them.

Total respect goes to the Cardinal team. But as far as the fans of Maud, please excuse me as I laugh my buttocks off.

^

It's obvious you are as sore a winner as you are classless.

It's called smack. If you can't handle it, maybe you should consider a less confrontational form of entertainment.

Chess, maybe?

Hey, lay off the guy.. if anyone deserves a chance to be arrogant (just like 98% of you on here when your team is winning... and to be honest, 100% of you Oaks guys) it's Cayuga. Those guys have endured tons of lean, weak, dreadful, hard to watch seasons in the past decade and a half. They've earned the right to have an opinion of someone who thought so little of them that they had already chalked up a victory over them.

Take your own Oaks advice and grow some thicker skin... Geez.

Congrats Cayuga! You've come a long way from those days of not even having enough kids to finish a season! Enjoy the ride and talk all you want... you deserve it!

Hey, lay off the guy.. if anyone deserves a chance to be arrogant (just like 98% of you on here when your team is winning... and to be honest, 100% of you Oaks guys) it's Cayuga. Those guys have endured tons of lean, weak, dreadful, hard to watch seasons in the past decade and a half. They've earned the right to have an opinion of someone who thought so little of them that they had already chalked up a victory over them.

Congrats Cayuga! You've come a long way from those days of not even having enough kids to finish a season! Enjoy the ride and talk all you want... you deserve it!

No thick skin needed here. No dog in the fight. Just surfing through and caught WW's stupid post so I commented on it.

Arrogant. Nice.

Jealous.

Sheesh... I'm not a fan of either team.

Stay in school.

Trust me bleeds, and I know you... no one is jealous of you Oaks guys... sorry to burst that bubble.

You clearly are jealous. :crybaby:

Wildbill....wagonwrecker is from Simms Bowie. Bowie and Maud are rivals like Cayuga and Cross Roads.....maybe worse! Bowie fans told us Maud had a State Champ float made up for the Christmas parade.....Not a jab Maud fans just what we heard....either way who cares great game, great atmosphere yesterday.

Wildbill thanks for the nice words. Ganado NEXT!

You love to take pot shots at the Oaks but it was the Oaks that came to your defense when your sons picture was removed. Bleeds is the one that lobbied for the rule to be excluded in your case. But of course you could care less, all you want to do is prove you can pee farther!

Give it a rest already!

It is called smack, now sit back and take some directed at the "DOOM"!

Brilliant.

Just a note WW. It's REAL easy to talk smack after you win. It's also stupid.

Trust me bleeds, and I know you... no one is jealous of you Oaks guys... sorry to burst that bubble.

Hmmm. And to think I went to bat for you.

My, how quickly we forget.

And I appreciate that exception. You came to the defense of a poster on here, and I did the same. You guys fail to see sometimes that there's two sides to an argument, and sometimes people disagree on which side is right. It's an opinion... you have yours and I have mine.

As far as a peeing contest, if you go back and read, I believe it was you guys who took the 'jealous' shot at me.. I just disputed it.

TOOL- Keep those 'Yuga boys rolling!

Sorry. Look again. You took a shot at the Oaks with your "arrogant" comment. I merely responded. I figured if it was okay for you to do...

I wished Cayuga good luck in the playoffs. Is that arrogant? WW's comment was out of line. Looks to me I'm not the only one who thinks so. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, there were non-Oaks who felt the same way as I did.

And I appreciate that exception. You came to the defense of a poster on here, and I did the same. You guys fail to see sometimes that there's two sides to an argument, and sometimes people disagree on which side is right. It's an opinion... you have yours and I have mine.

As far as a peeing contest, if you go back and read, I believe it was you guys who took the 'jealous' shot at me.. I just disputed it.

TOOL- Keep those 'Yuga boys rolling!

You guys? Thats were the problem is! I hope your smart enough to understand what I mean!