Former REL Coach Biff Peterson visits The Brook Hill School

Smoaky

KTBB Sports has confirmed that former Tyler Lee head football coach Biff Peterson was on campus at The Brook Hill School on Thursday, visiting with athletic director Wally Dawkins regarding the head football job.

Peterson, currently the principal at an At-Risk Campus in Granbury, was the head coach at Tyler Lee from 1986-1995, where he compiled a 54-46-7 record, and playoff appearances in 1987, 1990, 1991, and 1993.

Brook Hill is looking to replace Jim Klaczak whose contract wasn't renewed.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Former Tyler Lee head football coach Biff Peterson was on campus at The Brook Hill School today visiting with athletic director Wally Dawkins regarding the head football job.

Peterson, currently the principal at an At-Risk Campus in Granbury, was the head coach at Tyler Lee from 1986-1995, where he compiled a 54-46-7 record, and playoff appearances in 1987, 1990, 1991, and 1993.

Brook Hill is looking to replace Jim Klaczak whose contract wasn't renewed.

Hope we are careful there

I've been told by at least two sources close to Biff Peterson, he liked his visit, liked the facilities, and has agreed to come back for a second one.

Coach Peterson is eligible for retirement, and hasn't coach since his reassignment in Granbury.

He's been in administration, and has stayed out of coaching or actively sought other coaching opportunities because of his family.

I don't think he'll just jump at the opening at Brook Hill, or any others, unless he believes it's a good situation.

Stay tuned.

Smoaky

Guest OLDREDRAIDERCOACH

Did he coach Moses? I mean come on....he's gotta be at least 70. Is that really what Brook Hill is looking for?

Did he coach Moses? I mean come on....he's gotta be at least 70. Is that really what Brook Hill is looking for?

More coach bashing from OLDRAIDER! Is this another job where you couldn't get an interview? Glowing resume and all? It seems like a young guy with all those championships would be able to land one of these at some point. I guess it's just too hard to impress people with your foot in your mouth all the time!

OH!! Smart one. Could it be that he has been blacklisted by coaches who do not want his knowledge and would challenge them for their position? Could it be also that he is a graduate of one of the most hated schools on this board?.

Is Plano High one of the most hated schools on this board?????????

I thought he was from Plano as well and currently coached in the metro. that is what coachemup and he have put on here.

BRF, was hittin the kill shot off of a quick set.....but ended up hittin a floater!