Region 3, 2A Girls Bball

UcantCme

Early Exits  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the district champs are most likely bow out at area?

• Marlin
    • Sabine
    • Houston Yes Prep
    • Woodville
    • Woden
    • Hughes Springs
    • Kountze
    • New Waverly

bye-bye Woodville

I'm assuming you are taking East Chambers to be the one to beat #19 Woodville? Maybe, I know they have practice in district playing at least one tough team... gonna be a tall order though. I wish whoever picked Sabine to lose at area would have posted to back up thier vote. I SERIOUSLY don't see the winner of Franklin/Frankston putting the Lady Cards away.

I haven't seen Frankston this year but the last 2 years the Sabine girls played in their tourney and if Frankston has continued to improve and make it to the area round it will be a tough matchup for Sabine. TABC has Marlin ranked in 3A poll for some reason today. Not sure what that is about but I assume they should have been in 2A poll lol. Girls just got to take it one game at a time because it has been a long time since they have won a playoff game.

I'm picking Sabine, Woodville, Leon (Cinderella), and Kountz to the region 3 tournament entries for the girls.

I think you are close, take out the cinderella pick and you could have it right.

my picks are

sabine vs woodville

woden vs kountze

you never know though anything can happen.

I think you are close, take out the cinderella pick and you could have it right.

my picks are

sabine vs woodville

woden vs kountze

you never know though anything can happen.

Like sports said earlier... it's a brand new season everyone is 0-0 now.

Woden girls knock of Harmony tonight in Jacksonville. Didnt get to go to the game but my buddy called and said it was ten points and an ugly game to watch. 54 total fouls in the game both teams had two players foul out and was in the double bonus by the end of the first quarter.

Woden girls knock of Harmony tonight in Jacksonville. Didnt get to go to the game but my buddy called and said it was ten points and an ugly game to watch. 54 total fouls in the game both teams had two players foul out and was in the double bonus by the end of the first quarter.

My friend was mistaken. The local paper said there were a combined 75 fouls. To me this makes for a long boring game.

I'm picking Sabine, Woodville, Leon (Cinderella), and Kountz as the region 3 tournament entries for the girls.

Ding ding ding you win the prize. Great picks you hit it right on the head. :notworthy:

I was told by someone who went to the Kountze game last night that their best player went down with a knee injury, he said they are a completly different team without her.

Good luck to all teams at regionals.