Winnsboro Lady Raiders

BigRedFan

The Lady Raiders completely outmaned the McGregor Lay Dogs tonight 79-39. It was never really a contest. Turnovers were the name of the game for the Lady Dogs. Their big girl was never really a problem for the Winnsboro Lady Raiders.

The girls will play Godley, Tuesday in Forney but do not know the time yet.

Winnsboro still has to get through regionals where their strongest test until Austin will be against Peaster. If they can make it through Peaster then they will have to face a team from the Panhandle or West Texas which are always tough. I would not be giving them the state championship trophy just yet. It would be nice for the seniors who have only missed going to Austin 1 time since they have been in high school.

trust me im in no means givin them the title they have been past three years and gotten beat but somethin is different this year. They seem determined im not a fan of them at all but im just giving dues where it is needed they are good and i see them goin all the way to Austin

trust me im in no means givin them the title they have been past three years and gotten beat but somethin is different this year. They seem determined im not a fan of them at all but im just giving dues where it is needed they are good and i see them goin all the way to Austin

I hope you are right. Chemistry and determination goes along ways in making a championship caliber team. Also it does not hurt to be blessed with talent either. lol :)