Brook Hill Finalist

cool34

I whole-heartedly support Bobby Stroupe for the job. I have known the guy for almost 3 years and he is top notch. He trains my son now and as far as I'm concerned, he will forever.

I have seen what he can do & what he knows- Bobby is first class. He helped take my boy from being a "pretty fast kid" that did well at field day to getting 3rd in the 400m at the USA Track & Field indoor nationals. Bobby also helped him get the Gold medal Presidential Fitness award and get 2nd in East Texas in the 50m in Hershey track. He's also helped him become the only child his age to start & do well on the best select football team in Dallas. Bobby has also boosted my son's confidence, aided him in maintaining a good attitude, & taught him to focus on what needs to be done to be a top athlete as well as a great man. Without Bobby's help, my son would be 3/4 of what he is now. I cant say enough good things about the guy.

Wherever my son goes to school, Bobby & Accelerate will remain as a constant in his life. That being said, if Bobby becomes head coach at BH my son will continue to go to there. I think it is justifiable and would be very forward-thinking by their administration. With Bobby as head coach at Brook Hill, a football empire would be built the likes of which has not ever been seen in the state of Texas.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I whole-heartedly support Bobby Stroupe for the job. I have known the guy for almost 3 years and he is top notch. He trains my son now and as far as I'm concerned, he will forever.

I have seen what he can do & what he knows- Bobby is first class. He helped take my boy from being a "pretty fast kid" that did well at field day to getting 3rd in the 400m at the USA Track & Field indoor nationals. Bobby also helped him get the Gold medal Presidential Fitness award and get 2nd in East Texas in the 50m in Hershey track. He's also helped him become the only child his age to start & do well on the best select football team in Dallas. Bobby has also boosted my son's confidence and aided him in maintaining a good attitude & focusing on what needs to be done to be a top athlete as well as a great man. Without Bobby's help, my son would be 3/4 of what he is now. I cant say enough good things about the guy.

Wherever my son goes to school, Bobby & Accelerate will remain as a constant in his life. That being said, if Bobby becomes head coach at BH my son will continue to go to there. I think it is justifiable and would be very forward-thinking by their administration. With Bobby as head coach at Brook Hill, a football empire would be built the likes of which has not ever been seen in the state of Texas.

Good Luck Bobby Stroupe!

I have seen what he can do & what he knows- Bobby is first class. He helped take my boy from being a "pretty fast kid" that did well at field day to getting 3rd in the 400m at the USA Track & Field indoor nationals. Bobby also helped him get the Gold medal Presidential Fitness award and get 2nd in East Texas in the 50m in Hershey track. He's also helped him become the only child his age to start & do well on the best select football team in Dallas. Bobby has also boosted my son's confidence, aided him in maintaining a good attitude, & taught him to focus on what needs to be done to be a top athlete as well as a great man. Without Bobby's help, my son would be 3/4 of what he is now. I cant say enough good things about the guy.

Wow.....

That's a pretty bold statement, considering:

SouthLake Carroll

Odessa Permian

Sealy

Katy

Converse Judson

Celina

Daingerfield

Just to name a few...

Wow.....

I know that is a bold statement, but I meant it. I cannot stress to you the # of great athletes that would come to BH because of Bobby Stroupe. I know it takes more than just great athletes & training to make a consistently great team but its a darn good start. I'm not going to talk about all of the great kids that trained under Bobby in the past but if any of you have ever been to his camps, you know what I'm talking about. There are people that drive to Tyler from Hallsville, Sulphur Springs, & Grand Saline 2-3 times a week to train at Accelerate. The level of support for him from young people he trains is off the charts. I think BH will be wildly successful if Bobby gets that job.

I've known Bobby Stroupe for quite sometime. He's a bright young man and I believe this is a name you could hear in coaching for a long while if he decides to follow the coaching route. Anybody GA Moore wanted to have on his coaching staff should get some respect. He only won about 400 games during his career. I've known him since he was in college from his time he spent in the summers in Pilot Point. Bobby's experience is being called in question. I have seen him coach in the purest of football competitions. He took an 8th grade 7 on 7 team with a quarterback that couldnt throw 15 yards and got 2nd place in a Varsity High School tournament. His motivation techniques and his unique ability to connect and relate to each individual in a rare talent. Bringing kids together through hard work and confidence is a staple in his coaching and in his teaching at Accelerate. Throughout the time I have known Bobby, he has always been developing schemes for the time he was able to coach a group of young men and I believe when he unleashes these schemes East Texas will be blown away. On a funny note, I have never seen anyone so dedicated to NFL Head Coach 06. Even his strategies in that were mind boggling. He's even come across Urban Meyer's Florida playbook as well as Mike Leach's Texas Tech playbook in recent months from my understanding. Football is a chess match, not checkers and it's time to get some fresh creative minds to get these kids excited about football and excited about playing football a different way than it has been before. Bobby would have the ability to keep these kids in top physical condition and also improve their athletic abilities as evidenced in the short time APEC has been opened. Another talent I believe this young man has is the ability to put players where they are most effective. He won't try to fit a round peg in a square hole, per se. He's always had an eye for this. He might not have a lot of "official" coaching experience but I have seen Bobby coach. It would be a good hire for the program. I may be biased because I have known him for a while and we've developed a friendship over the years, but go meet the man and tell me you're not convinced. He can change your boy into a man(not just on the field).

bobbyStroupearenafootball.jpg

It just so happens that I do know Bobby. I know some of the kids he has been affiliated with. Does a wonderful job with them. I also know some of the other coaches that were on the sideline with Bobby, and two of them are also qualified. They have influenced young men's lives in areas other than sports. What makes you say that the past coach was clueless? Are you a coach?

They did have some other great coaches on the sideline, none of them were able to do there job........the head coach was all about himself and what he did 30 years ago, great story teller, and discredited all the assistant coaches that brought a lot to the table. Clueless on high school football no organization just go get boy..................

Please! How else do they get students down there? They wouldn't be able to function if there was not some sort of recruiting going on! Remember it is a private school. But, oh yeah, never mind there is not any recruiting going on.

my kid is at BH, and happens to be a big part of the athletics, we went there based off what we were getting at public school vs private school and was not recruited and pay our way. choice we made as a family, cost less than most people pay for the nice the vehicle sitting in there driveway.

I've known Bobby Stroupe for quite sometime. He's a bright young man and I believe this is a name you could hear in coaching for a long while if he decides to follow the coaching route. Anybody GA Moore wanted to have on his coaching staff should get some respect. He only won about 400 games during his career. I've known him since he was in college from his time he spent in the summers in Pilot Point. Bobby's experience is being called in question. I have seen him coach in the purest of football competitions. He took an 8th grade 7 on 7 team with a quarterback that couldnt throw 15 yards and got 2nd place in a Varsity High School tournament. His motivation techniques and his unique ability to connect and relate to each individual in a rare talent. Bringing kids together through hard work and confidence is a staple in his coaching and in his teaching at Accelerate. Throughout the time I have known Bobby, he has always been developing schemes for the time he was able to coach a group of young men and I believe when he unleashes these schemes East Texas will be blown away. On a funny note, I have never seen anyone so dedicated to NFL Head Coach 06. Even his strategies in that were mind boggling. He's even come across Urban Meyer's Florida playbook as well as Mike Leach's Texas Tech playbook in recent months from my understanding. Football is a chess match, not checkers and it's time to get some fresh creative minds to get these kids excited about football and excited about playing football a different way than it has been before. Bobby would have the ability to keep these kids in top physical condition and also improve their athletic abilities as evidenced in the short time APEC has been opened. Another talent I believe this young man has is the ability to put players where they are most effective. He won't try to fit a round peg in a square hole, per se. He's always had an eye for this. He might not have a lot of "official" coaching experience but I have seen Bobby coach. It would be a good hire for the program. I may be biased because I have known him for a while and we've developed a friendship over the years, but go meet the man and tell me you're not convinced. He can change your boy into a man(not just on the field).

He's done just that for my son, first hand experience, look at the Whitehouse kids and there football program, there football coach does a great job and think he will even tell u Bobby has been his trump card.

I know that is a bold statement, but I meant it. I cannot stress to you the # of great athletes that would come to BH because of Bobby Stroupe. I know it takes more than just great athletes & training to make a consistently great team but its a darn good start. I'm not going to talk about all of the great kids that trained under Bobby in the past but if any of you have ever been to his camps, you know what I'm talking about. There are people that drive to Tyler from Hallsville, Sulphur Springs, & Grand Saline 2-3 times a week to train at Accelerate. The level of support for him from young people he trains is off the charts. I think BH will be wildly successful if Bobby gets that job.

Just a bold statement.....I do appreciate your passion for Bobby - All great things start with belief.....The question for me would be the number of great athletes that would come to BH based on the fact that Bobby was there - I wonder how many "great" athletes there are in the east texas area that also have parents with the ability to pay the tuition @ BH.....

Just a bold statement.....I do appreciate your passion for Bobby - All great things start with belief.....The question for me would be the number of great athletes that would come to BH based on the fact that Bobby was there - I wonder how many "great" athletes there are in the east texas area that also have parents with the ability to pay the tuition @ BH.....

I do agree in regard to your question of the number of great athletes that wanted to come to BH because of Bobby vs the # that could actually afford to come... that is very valid. Like has been said on here- it costs less than what is sitting in the driveway of most homes in south Tyler / Bullard / Whitehouse. My concern- as much as money- is the number of top notch athletes that could survive at Brook Hill academically. No one has really talked about that aspect, but it is no cakewalk there by any means.

I do agree in regard to your question of the number of great athletes that wanted to come to BH because of Bobby vs the # that could actually afford to come... that is very valid. Like has been said on here- it costs less than what is sitting in the driveway of most homes in south Tyler / Bullard / Whitehouse. My concern- as much as money- is the number of top notch athletes that could survive at Brook Hill academically. No one has really talked about that aspect, but it is no cakewalk there by any means.

Brookhill is a great school but get ready for 2-3 hours of homework at night. Which is great it's gets your child ready for college and a job in the real world because how many will earn a living playing sports

Brookhill is a great school but get ready for 2-3 hours of homework at night. Which is great it's gets your child ready for college and a job in the real world because how many will earn a living playing sports

I will vouch for this statement- this is spot on. My son can attest to the 3 hours of homework every night.

Kids don't go to Accelerate because there already Great Athletes, kids go there to work hard to maybe develop into Great athletes