Tuesday Games 2/24, Who wins and who loses?

CHDawgFan

I say CH 2-1, CH needs to find a way to put a whole game together if they want to get in the playoffs. I think they will have three very tough games the second time around with Athens, Mabank and Eustace. All of the teams have the potential to win on any night. It looks like two wins for any team in the second half puts you in. Only 3 point seperates 3rd from 6th right now

I say CH 2-1, CH needs to find a way to put a whole game together if they want to get in the playoffs. I think they will have three very tough games the second time around with Athens, Mabank and Eustace. All of the teams have the potential to win on any night. It looks like two wins for any team in the second half puts you in. Only 3 point seperates 3rd from 6th right now

I totally agree!!!

I am anxious to see how the Diboll/J-ville girls game pans out. Diboll is a much improved team from last year and even since the start of this year.

I pick the Maidens to win.

Good luck to both teams.

Jville girls were missing 4 players, 1 is a dominant midfielder. Score still ended 2-0 Jville.

Boys score was 3-0 Jville.

is j'ville missing players due to injuries or grades?

Girls or boys?

Girls, since the beginning of the season, have lost 3 permanently. 1 has tore ligaments in her ankle, but is back now. We have a couple of minor ankle sprains here and there, none due to grades so far. We lost our sweeper for most of preseason because she failed, but she's back now. Kinda rough..

I don't know anything about the boys- sorry.

J'ville girls looked wore out last night... sure hope coach doesn't run em before a big game... :thumbdown:

He sure did today!