3A Reg III Finals

orangecat81

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Diboll
    • Robinson

Congrats to Diboll on a great season, looks like this will be their last good chance to make it to Austin. I knew the skills and discipline of Robinson would be hard to beat. In my opinion the state championship game was played last Tuesday. Go Robinson, represent region lll in Austin. I heard that Nikki gave it her all, but it's hard to do it by yourself. Good luck Nikki at Penn State you are definitely a class act.

and that comment is ridiculous. You say it is their last good chance to make it to Austin, meaning never again. Just think about what you said, requires some deep thought.

Who is Bullard going to have in the frontcourt to make them worthy of such a ranking?

6'2" Kayla Welling who was our 6th girl this year along with Ashley Ricci will probably start at post. Ashley started at the 3 this year but is very good on the block. At a solid 5'10" she will probably move down low. Ashley Shidler up from the JV. There is also a chance that a former Bullard player moves back. A 6'0" post that started at a 4A this year. Bullard has plenty to make a run next year. Diboll graduates their starting 5 and Robinson graduates all 3 guards. Any other suggestions as to who might be the favorite above Bullard in region 3 next year? Maybe I am just optimistic but Bullard has alot of pieces back. They return 6 girls that started at various times this year.

I think Diboll, Bullard, & Robinson could've rep. the region very well. Either of these teams could have won it all.

I agree and I fully expect Robinson to win the gold ball. Wish we all could have been from different regions.

and that comment is ridiculous. You say it is their last good chance to make it to Austin, meaning never again. Just think about what you said, requires some deep thought.

So you think Diboll win it all next year? The coach will either schedule some good teams and get the team some valuable experience or she will schedule weak teams and worry about her record. I sure hope you continue to post on here next year Ballwatch. You didn't even go to the regional final game, but then again I told you who was going to win that game.

So you think Diboll win it all next year? The coach will either schedule some good teams and get the team some valuable experience or she will schedule weak teams and worry about her record. I sure hope you continue to post on here next year Ballwatch. You didn't even go to the regional final game, but then again I told you who was going to win that game.

so dl23, where will minta be going to school next year? have you started pitching her to robinson yet? time to find another school capable of making it to austin, huh?

so dl23, where will minta be going to school next year? have you started pitching her to robinson yet? time to find another school capable of making it to austin, huh?

mind,

You were the same person that tried to call out Smoaky on another thread and he shut you up pretty quickly. It looks like all you do is try to stir up trouble. There are alot of flies circling around your posts.

Were you out of your "mind" when you thought up that ignorant statement? Minta will be right here in Bullard and they will be very capable of a run to Austin. Read my earlier posts on what they have coming back. Diboll graduates every starter and Robinson graduates the 3 starting guards, which is the reason they are going to Austin. You sound like another one of those jealous people whose daughter isn't willing to work hard enough to be the type of player dl23's daughter is. She will lead this team to Austin before she finiahes her time in High School. And you'll still be, well, nevermind. It isn't even worth wasting my breath.

mind,

You were the same person that tried to call out Smoaky on another thread and he shut you up pretty quickly. It looks like all you do is try to stir up trouble. There are alot of flies circling around your posts.

Were you out of your "mind" when you thought up that ignorant statement? Minta will be right here in Bullard and they will be very capable of a run to Austin. Read my earlier posts on what they have coming back. Diboll graduates every starter and Robinson graduates the 3 starting guards, which is the reason they are going to Austin. You sound like another one of those jealous people whose daughter isn't willing to work hard enough to be the type of player dl23's daughter is. She will lead this team to Austin before she finiahes her time in High School. And you'll still be, well, nevermind. It isn't even worth wasting my breath.

you have already wasted it! my kids are already grown, thank you, i know im not alone when i say its dispicable for a parent to transer a student athlete for the purpose of searching for a better team to get their child to be a part of. its funny how things work out, you know, as far as her leading her team to austin before she finishes, dont be to sure of that!

the examples of peoples failures to do so are out there everyday, what makes her so different? and thank you for acknowledging the fact that is why she moved to bullard!

I was going to direct this at "mindless", but I already feel dumber for having read his posts. I will read my daughter's 5th grade school book to step my brain back up a notch.

Look, as far as the transfer to find a better team stuff, I got a couple of questions.

When did Bullard become the preferred destination of girls hoops? I like Bullard, but I'm missing something.

Where did DL23 graduate from? Bullard?

Where do Minta's g-parents live? Bullard?

If a man were to shop around for the quickest ticket to Austin, wouldn't Winnsboro or Longview High School historically be a better fit? And no, playing time at either of those schools would not be a problem.

I was going to direct this at "mindless", but I already feel dumber for having read his posts. I will read my daughter's 5th grade school book to step my brain back up a notch.

Look, as far as the transfer to find a better team stuff, I got a couple of questions.

When did Bullard become the preferred destination of girls hoops? I like Bullard, but I'm missing something.

Where did DL23 graduate from? Bullard?

Where do Minta's g-parents live? Bullard?

If a man were to shop around for the quickest ticket to Austin, wouldn't Winnsboro or Longview High School historically be a better fit? And no, playing time at either of those schools would not be a problem.

so your saying that her parents moving her to bullard DID NOT have anything to do with athletics? try selling that bull to someone else, im not buying it, if they wanted her to go to bullard, why wait until she's a freshman? why not move her there earlier?

you can come up with any excuse you want, the kids these day are very much acustomed to it and expect it from their parents!

that's just wrong!

you have already wasted it! my kids are already grown, thank you, i know im not alone when i say its dispicable for a parent to transer a student athlete for the purpose of searching for a better team to get their child to be a part of. its funny how things work out, you know, as far as her leading her team to austin before she finishes, dont be to sure of that!

the examples of peoples failures to do so are out there everyday, what makes her so different? and thank you for acknowledging the fact that is why she moved to bullard!

I didn't acknowledge anything excpet for the fact that your "mind" left a long time ago. Let's survey the situation. Minta's Dad grew up here in Bullard at 406 Polly Street to be exact. Her grandfather is buried at the Bullard cemetary, her grandmother STILL lives here. Bullard is the Spears' hometown and they have wanted to be back here for sometime. I can assure you that they are going nowhere. As for your theory, I would think there would have been better opportunities at Austin in other places like threejs mentioned. Girls basketball isn't exactly a powerhouse here and they have never been to the State tournament. However, I would bet on it happening before she finishes her HS career. It is a good thing your kids are grown, I would hate the thought of you bringing such embarassment to them by posting "mindless" things like this on a message board.

so your saying that her parents moving her to bullard DID NOT have anything to do with athletics? try selling that bull to someone else, im not buying it, if they wanted her to go to bullard, why wait until she's a freshman? why not move her there earlier?

you can come up with any excuse you want, the kids these day are very much acustomed to it and expect it from their parents!

that's just wrong!

How about the fact that her parents are teachers and there must be JOBS open to move? They looked into it the last couple of years but this was the year jobs opened for BOTH parents here. Sounds like you are the one trying to sell something. And NOBODY is buying!

So you think Diboll win it all next year? The coach will either schedule some good teams and get the team some valuable experience or she will schedule weak teams and worry about her record. I sure hope you continue to post on here next year Ballwatch. You didn't even go to the regional final game, but then again I told you who was going to win that game.m

I didn't say they would win it all. you just act like bullard is the only team in the state building a state championship caliber team. believe you me there will be another team like robinson that will spoil some teams' dreams.

Hey mind, let me set the record straight. I am going to send you a pm with my contact information and hopefully you will contact me and we can discuss this face to face and not on this board. Let me just share one little bit on information with everyone that I am going to tell you in the PM, "If you ever say anything negative about any of my kids I will haunt you until I find out who you are and then you can share your thoughts with me like a real man and not some coward." The reason I am just now answering you is that I have been in Dallas with my daughter and we had practice with Team Texas. Yes, our season is not over and we work year round to be the best. Mind, I'll bet you one thing, I'll bet your kids never had the work ethic or intestinal fortitude(that means guts you mindless idiot) that my kids do, maybe that's why you are so bitter, they took after their gutless father. We left the school I was teaching at because the gangs and drugs were unbelievable and the demographics of the school have really changed. As a father, I feel it is my responsibility to raise my family in a safe environment. If I were chasing a trip to state I would have probably moved to Winnsboro or Waco Midway this year. For you to get on here and call me despicable for moving back to my home makes me very mad. Let me just say this, for now anyways "we live in America where we have the freedom and the right to live and play where we want, if you have a problem with that, maybe you need to move your communist rear end to Cuba or somewhere".

Aren't you the guy who call SMOAKY out and accused him of not covering one of your football games? Sounds about right. Sorry Smoaky, but this guy has gone too far with his comments and false accusations.

This post was about Diboll and Waco Robinson and it becomes a

ridiculous argument revolving around Bullard and their players

and parents. Come on---let it die for now and practice between

now and next season and you won't have to convince anyone

who should be there NEXT year!

Diboll had a great season which ended 1 game short of going

to Austin but everything happens for a reason so they have to

accept that and move on. Nikki Greene is moving on to Penn

State and I believe the others can play small college or juco

somewhere if they so choose. And whoever said it you were

right-----Nikki is a class act in the classroom or on the court.

This post was about Diboll and Waco Robinson and it becomes a

ridiculous argument revolving around Bullard and their players

and parents. Come on---let it die for now and practice between

now and next season and you won't have to convince anyone

who should be there NEXT year!

Diboll had a great season which ended 1 game short of going

to Austin but everything happens for a reason so they have to

accept that and move on. Nikki Greene is moving on to Penn

State and I believe the others can play small college or juco

somewhere if they so choose. And whoever said it you were

right-----Nikki is a class act in the classroom or on the court.

Well said. Congrats to Diboll on a great run and good luck to Robinson in Austin. As is usually the case, we had at least half a dozen teams in Region III this year that were very evenly matched and could have won the region. I'm sure we will be well represented by Robinson.