20 A Baseball

bulldogbacker

well if you play like c-r-a-p today then you will get your butt kicked by Carlisle

i would think, after that, that both teams would have a greater respect for each other. both made a few mistakes. and made plays when they had too. very good game!!!! only way it would have been better for me, is if we had won. congrats too you guys.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great game. Coleman pitched a great game and simmons came on in the 8th to close it out. Clutch hits at the end by Carlisle. One more on friday and we can finish a tough week 3-0 .

No reason to take jabs at a school's academics

Not a jab...just a fact. Please dont be so sensitive.

well if you play like c-r-a-p today then you will get your butt kicked by Carlisle

Just so there is no confusion this message is strickly inteneded for TyCobb:

I didn't get on this forum to start slinging #### with an immature, utterly foolish and senseless person like you! :thumbdown:

I'm not being sensitive. This is a sports board, not academics. Oh and by the way you need to check out our UIL academic awards , we have got many this year already. What school do you support by the way?

Fella, in case you forgot, you brought academics into the sports forum. I didnt just grab Carlisle's "accelerated academics" out of thin air.

Just so there is no confusion this message is strickly inteneded for TyCobb:

I didn't get on this forum to start slinging #### with an immature, utterly foolish and senseless person like you! :thumbdown:

you need to read "indiansin07" sent that! your highly intelligent :sleeping:

I'm not being sensitive. This is a sports board, not academics. Oh and by the way you need to check out our UIL academic awards , we have got many this year already. What school do you support by the way?

My apologies. However, someone else did and you chimed in so that makes you guilty by association. And for the record, I only stated that if I wanted my child to experience a better curriculum, then I would under no circumstance send them to Carlisle. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I still stand by my statement that Carlisle is not known as an "educational powerhouse."

My apologies. However, someone else did and you chimed in so that makes you guilty by association. And for the record, I only stated that if I wanted my child to experience a better curriculum, then I would under no circumstance send them to Carlisle. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I still stand by my statement that Carlisle is not known as an "educational powerhouse."

I'm not going to get into this with you. Carlisle is improving education wise and thats all I was trying to point out. You are the one that brought up academics go back and look at the posts, so I am not guilty by association.

I'm not going to get into this with you. Carlisle is improving education wise and thats all I was trying to point out. You are the one that brought up academics go back and look at the posts, so I am not guilty by association.

Since you having a bit of a hard time I will post the original thread that brought academics into this discussion. Please read carefully so I can prove to you that I did not bring it in this forum. I never said that Carlisle was not improving. I stand by my original statement that if I wanted my kids to get attention in academics, then I would not send them to Carlisle. Not a slam....just my opinion. I typed this very slowly so that you could follow.

So what's there in Henderson? The athletic program there is so-so at best. Very sad for me to say that because back when I was in school, Henderson was a great competitor in almost every sport. Nothing wrong with moving to a small school district where kids get a lot of attention not only in athletics but in academics as well. Henderson should have kept Rocky at all costs, but Carlisle made a great decision to make him the AD and it shows. Just might move there myself......

Since you having a bit of a hard time I will post the original thread that brought academics into this discussion. Please read carefully so I can prove to you that I did not bring it in this forum. I never said that Carlisle was not improving. I stand by my original statement that if I wanted my kids to get attention in academics, then I would not send them to Carlisle. Not a slam....just my opinion. I typed this very slowly so that you could follow.

I'm sorry I overlooked that one. I followed that fine moron