20 1A standings

TyCobb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up at the very top where we should be..7-0 !!!!

HUMILITY at it's finist!!!!!!!!! Most impressive when someone on top doesn't have to point it out.

But some people just don't have that much confidence. :bangin: :D :D :D

HUMILITY at it's finist!!!!!!!!! Most impressive when someone on top doesn't have to point it out.

But some people just don't have that much confidence. :bangin: :D :D :D

just being happy with my team being on top and 7-0 also. Its called supporting your team. I'm sorry that we beat ya'll the first time and your 2 games back because of a loss to beckville also. I believe it is humility at its finest...get it right

just being happy with my team being on top and 7-0 also. Its called supporting your team. I'm sorry that we beat ya'll the first time and your 2 games back because of a loss to beckville also. I believe it is humility at its finest...get it right

Sorry i'm so slow, i'm still missing the Humility, can you point it out to me. I did graduate from Carlisle(i'm sure i'm mouthing at a friend and don't know it. lol!)

District standings:

Carlisle 7-0

Beckville 5-2

Overton 5-2

Hawkins 3-3?

Waskom ?

Big Sandy?

L C 0-7?

Does anyone have anymore info on these teams?

so it's

CHS 7-0

BHS 5-2

OHS 5-2

HHS 4-3

WHS 4-3

Union Hill(sorry, i forgot)2-5

BSHS 1-6

LCHS 0-7

does that look about right to everyone?

Sorry i'm so slow, i'm still missing the Humility, can you point it out to me. I did graduate from Carlisle(i'm sure i'm mouthing at a friend and don't know it. lol!)

I will type this really slow so you understand this ....I was pointing out your misspelling of the word finest..

I will type this really slow so you understand this ....I was pointing out your misspelling of the word finest..

Settle down, boys. Both of you could stand a refresher course in spelling....."your (you're) 2 games behind"... "finished they're (their) game".....but whose (oops, that should be who's) counting!

Curly, you are my new best friend, but you beat me to it on those misspellings!! I was going to do that. That is hilarious!

eye dedn't no wee were taiken uh spillen tist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangin: :updown: :crybaby: :happy65: :huh:

Looking forward to a good game tomorrow night in Overton! I'm guessing you Mustangs are chomping at the bit...

I don't know, we seem to be slow out of the gate and sometime we just stay in the stall. Good luck to you guys! Hope it's a good game.

thats funny cobb....i was just picking at you. I didnt know we were taking a spelling test either..bulldog backer's got a lot of room to talk, we beat his team too

I just thought it was funny like you guys apparently did. I am just as bad at misspelling things. I got made fun of on another post for some misspelled words, so I am not making fun of anyone at all. What does making fun of someones spelling have to do with "having room to talk, we beat his team too". You guys will probably go undefeated and if you misspell something later, someone or me will probably make fun of you again. If I misspell something, I expect someone will jump on me. It is just sort of expected on good ole Smoaky.com!

Good luck to everyone tonight.

I just thought it was funny like you guys apparently did. I am just as bad at misspelling things. I got made fun of on another post for some misspelled words, so I am not making fun of anyone at all. What does making fun of someones spelling have to do with "having room to talk, we beat his team too". You guys will probably go undefeated and if you misspell something later, someone or me will probably make fun of you again. If I misspell something, I expect someone will jump on me. It is just sort of expected on good ole Smoaky.com!

Good luck to everyone tonight.

just to let you know, it doesn't upset me if someone finds errors in my typing or spelling. I'm not an english teacher, just an ignorant redneck. if i get my point across, i've done my job. no offence taken. lol!!!!