Quitman Football Job

Exjacket

Is there anyone out there that can tell me about the Quitman Football Job? How did their Jr. High Classes do? The JV? Is there support in the community? Thanks for the help in advance.

there is some support but the school board is too busy trying to run things. All they care bout and the community is if little johnny is getting to play even though little johnny may not deserve it. Let the coaches do their job well its too late for that really they already got the ad out so to answer your question there is some support from a couple of people but watch the school board and principle the people will stab you in the back and try to run the program

any one else have any info.

pretty good athletes and one of the bigger 2A schools, use to be in the playoffs when they had a much weaker district of AG, Como, etc... but now Lone Oak, Winnsboro and Caddo Mills entered their district and has made it tougher sledding as they are schools with similar numbers and talent

they have had alot of turnover at the superintendant position in the last few years

I hear that Coach Wayne Mahaffey, former Rusk HC, has applied. This would be an excellent choice for that program. IMO!

it dont matter who they brought in its too late now to work with the kids. they could bring in the winningest coach and he wouldnt know the athletes like shack did and thats important when you have limited talent.

it dont matter who they brought in its too late now to work with the kids. they could bring in the winningest coach and he wouldnt know the athletes like shack did and thats important when you have limited talent.

Best coach ever with limited talent is a limited coach.

JT??

All small schools deal with school boards and know it all parents.coaches with big egos.someone always knows what is wrong with everything and has a fix for it.i'm not from quitman but i do know shack. i think he will be hard to replace he always showed respect for the kids.that hard to find in most high school coaches. i coached against him he surely will be missed on the field.i here he was re assigned.i hope it works out for him.