Latest from the Hill

oski41

I see where the new Head man at Brook Hill has started to put his staff in place. Also there is talk about about him bringing in Texas a&m staff for a clinic next week. Seems to be headed in the right direction. I wonder how the Guard will compete this coming football season.

A clinic by the A&M coaches at a private school that is trying to bring in athletes from other area schools? I bet it is Packed :thumbdown:

Yeah, the advertisements for this camp on every TV and radio station is getting annoying. Not to mention the full page adds in all the newspapers! BH is really overstepping their boundaries with this recruitment tool! TruthandJustice? Huh....the name doesnt fit.

Yeah, the advertisements for this camp on every TV and radio station is getting annoying. Not to mention the full page adds in all the newspapers! BH is really overstepping their boundaries with this recruitment tool! TruthandJustice? Huh....the name doesnt fit.

You are right. All the TV and Radio ads will bring in a lot of Pee Wee coaches in. The TRUTH is.... you will be hard pressed to find any local High School staffs in attendance.

and as far as names go.... Straw - Hmmmmm what are they used for???? Yup the name fits!

You are right. All the TV and Radio ads will bring in a lot of Pee Wee coaches in. The TRUTH is.... you will be hard pressed to find any local High School staffs in attendance.

and as far as names go.... Straw - Hmmmmm what are they used for???? Yup the name fits!

Think you are wrong my friend quite a few public schools in attendance sorry if your name got left off the list

Nothing against aggy but if I were to bring in a college staff for a clinic I can only think of a couple of hundred that I would rather see.

The aggy offense had to be the worst in the Big Twelve this past season and their defense was not much better. Very vanilla on offense. There are many many colleges out there doing exciting things on offense.

Prove me wrong - Give me a list of a FEW high school staffs there. I bet none of the local 5A and 4A's are there

Why do you care? Is your only goal in life to dog private schools?