Jasper 4, Bullard 2

It was just one of those games where nothing seemed to work out right. I think Bullard had runners on or in scoring position in almost every inning. Just couldn't get a key hit in those situations.

Jasper was a fundamentally sound baseball team. Although they made numerous errors, they were well prepared and knew how to scratch for runs. A well coached team.

I hate to see it end for the 2 Bullard seniors who made the playoffs all 4 years, especially the one who was forced to watch because of injury. That made it especially tough.

ok bullard great season and yall will be back but dont worry bc nothing to hang your heads about when you loose to some hillbillies.

well i guess hillbillies kicked yall out of the playoffs.....no need for name calling hoss....congrats to Jasper .....

Those Hillbillies have a pretty impressive wall of fame and playoff streak going back to 1994. This years post season run may be short but it will launch next years powerhouse team. The lefty was LOOSE last night but he can be nasty. We have a lot of youth on the field getting better every day. Good job Dogs with bases loaded several times and battling out of a jamb for an unexpected win. Every one in 18 3a still playing, district may have been tougher than some thought.

Jasper was a fundamentally sound baseball team. Although they made numerous errors, they were well prepared and knew how to scratch for runs. A well coached team.

No doubt, no matter what your opinion of Mixon is, he is one hell of a baseball coach. There's a reason he has a state ring...

I can tell you one thing. If ETBU (and I hope that is not the Baptist college) is a player and Bullard's coaches catch him his tongue will drag the ground and his career is probably ended. I have no rathers in this one but to act like an idiot is reprehensible. Both Bullard and Jasper are class acts. IMHO

Sorry to see Bullard go, awesome group of kids!!! Greene had a great game at shortstop and was on base 3 of 5 attempts. Just left too many runners on base. Next season will be very interesting!

I was very impressed with Jasper's coach, team is definitely coached well! Some of the Jasper fans could learn a great deal from him. Some of the things they said, chanted, etc. were totally uncallled for, one young lady was down right rude. You can support your team and school without the derogatory remarks toward others.

I can tell you one thing. If ETBU (and I hope that is not the Baptist college) is a player and Bullard's coaches catch him his tongue will drag the ground and his career is probably ended. I have no rathers in this one but to act like an idiot is reprehensible. Both Bullard and Jasper are class acts. IMHO

I can pretty much guaranty you that guy was not a player and would bet my last dollar that he is not a Bullard guy. Never seen him post on a Bullard thread and I've been posting on here since the inception of this site.

No shame is losing to a team that plays the game the right way. My son, who was injured and couldn't play the last game of his HS career, had nothing but good things to say about the Jasper kids. He talked to several of them last week when Bullard scouted them. One of them went out of his way to get his attention on his way back to the bus after the loss to tell him how sorry he was that he got injured this week. A class kid from a class program. Good luck to them in the playoffs.