#1 Carlisle vs. #3 Maud

blesseddaily

I knew it wouldn't take someone from Avery long to reply!!! Don't blame you smoke, you should be thinking that way!! Let me re-phrase that (and take my foot out of my mouth) on paper (by the rankings) the winner should win the region...how about that!!! I know you guys have just as good a chance to go to Round Rock as anybody else still playing...those lefties are tough, tough, tough!!!

I wish you the guys the best of luck, yall go get em :thumbsup:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, me too!! I have the utmost respect for Coach Baker and his staff...no matter what sport is is we know that those guys will have their players ready...like one of the other posters above said...the winner of this series should be representing the region in Round Rock.

I agree i think thye winner of this will represent region 3 in the state game.

I knew it wouldn't take someone from Avery long to reply!!! Don't blame you smoke, you should be thinking that way!! Let me re-phrase that (and take my foot out of my mouth) on paper (by the rankings) the winner should win the region...how about that!!! I know you guys have just as good a chance to go to Round Rock as anybody else still playing...those lefties are tough, tough, tough!!!

:thumbsup: Just for info blessed, we don't refer to them any longer as those lefties. Seems like to alot of people on this site you refer to them by name and you get more respect on your game. They are Shawn Hall and Matthew Stanley. Good luck and represent the district well.

Carlisle will win the series.............. but it will be a BATTLE to the end. This is the battle that all fans look forward to….. talented players and great coaching on each team.

Good luck Carlisle, represent our district well :thumbsup:

Rematch from last yr which was a great series played in Marshall at ETBU. I think Carlisle will take it , hopefully in 2 games so we can keep our undefeated record intact. Go Indians.....all the way to state!!!!

Yes, but now the location is iffy...If Halsville does a home and away with Henderson we might have to change the location...kind of on hold for now.

Not sure about Carlisle but we thought Tatum was very, very nice last night. That facility is unbelievable!!!

THE AVERY AND OVERTON GAMES ARE IN TATUM ON THURS, FRI, AND SAT. 6:30, 6:30, 2:00.

GO INDIANS!

My hat is off to the Cards, they came to play last night and we did not!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son plays for Carlisle and we forgot to show up last night and you guys played a great game. I hope today we show up ready to play ball.

GOOD LUCK CARLISLE………. Let’s get it on..

Cards have to forget last night and show up with the same intensity...Carlisle is a very good team that just had an off night. It happens in every sport.

The big news that was lost in all the great hitting last night was the pitching performance of Jordan Wright!! What a great job!! Jordan has been hurt all year and has pitched very few innings...to come out and pitch like that was a huge lift for Maud...if he can stay healthy the Cards are going to be tough to beat in a three game set.

Gog et em Cards!!! BST!!

As i posted earlier this month, Carlisle has played a soft schedule all year until now. Maud in 2.

and you've been sitting there waiting on them to loose a game so you could say "i told you so". i'm very impressed by your character!?!?!?! please keep posting(hear the sarcasm?)!