Waskom @ Redwater

BigED1

i dont understand why nobody shows waskom love but god dang we cant wait to prove yall wrong this week.

waskom 28

redwater 20 :icon_mad:

This will be a good week to stand up and show what we can do.the level of play on offense and defense will have to rise.ya need to work as a team.If ya want it bad enough then go get it! Good luck

Will Redwater's defense be as dominate this week as they only allowed 76 yards at Dierks Friday? I say yes. Redwater by 3 TD'S

3 TD's , You called it Big ED, defense was dominant. Offense was plagued by turnovers and penalties all night. Score should have been much higher. 21-0 halftime score stood.

Redwater 21

Waskom 0 final

dont know waskom total yardage but i bet it was less than the 76 from last week

Probably the same reason that wideouts don't get in a three point stance anymore......ITS OLD.
That is really old wide outs getting in a three point stance, as a matter of fact I am fairly old and have never seen that, but since the quick pitch is old maybe todays defenses couldn't defend it, what do you think? Also just checking on your age explain what you think the quick pitch is, because your right I don't see it used much anymore. The quick pitch is a lot different than the power sweep which I think Waskom has run some this year with some sucess.