Canton (8-4) Vs Celina (12-0)

CantonFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

canton has done a great job after all the kinne/gilmer hoopla and i bet they will continue to play their game through this next challenge...so win or lose, good luck--the bobcats respect ALL of their opponents and know they will need to play their game as well to succeed...OTHER people have been saying the bobcats haven't played anybody all season, so get ready to hear that, but the bobcat players don't take anyone lightly---see you in garland!

I think cantonfan said it best..."Celina is a tough and very good team and Canton is young and had gotten better and better...." Tradition of the former coach Moore and year after year of experience tip the scales toward the Bobcats...will be excited to see Canton pull off the upset but it doesn't appear to be in the 'cards'...but I do believe in miracles!!

Either way, it's quite an accomplishment to make it to the third round! Good luck!!!

Eagles "You just have to believe" Fans and players alike. Remember "depend on me"

One game at a time moves in this game to one play at a time, one block at a time, one gang tackle at a time. Its all about team depend on each other and believe.

Thanks Panther, I might just be a homer fan but I do think Canton has a shot in this game. I saw Highlight of Celina they look good very fast on the offense. I think the keys for Canton is stop The Celina run game. On offense they need to throw the ball on to Prox and Huff, they have big size and should be able to jump for the ball. Block well and let Sam Buker run I really think Canton can play well with Celina this game should be good

Canton 35

Celina 31

Originally posted by ronleonard

If history from just this year prevails...buker wont get 50 yards, and Canton wont score 9.....that is just the stats for the year.

I cant see Buker being any better than McNeal ...from Madison.

Celina will own the line of scrimmage defensively

...ron... celina is a beast and canton will have a hard time stopping themon offense...i do believe canton can score some points on that vaunted celina d... canton gets creative with the way they get buker the ball...he is a different type back then mcneal... he is 5'6" & 140 with tremendous wheels..hard to get a good shot on him... canton gets him the ball in many different ways and their qb casey bell is very efficient...definitely hard to beat a power like celina but they have at least a slim chance...:zorro:

I AM SO THANKFUL TO PETMILK[that sounds strange] I was right in the middle of getting a room in dallas so we could go see the eagles in action,but now I know that is pointless since we don't have g.j and we are going to get creamed.. I almost spent 150.00 on a room that would be useless to get.. Man you sure saved me, thanks......But on second thought , what the hey, I'm gonna do it just in case your more of a sourmilk....GO EAGLES!!!!

Originally posted by C-towneagle08

No is has even mentioned Canton's big play running back sam buker. i know celina will have a good defense. But Buker is a legit big play threat every time he touches the ball. he will def. get some big runs regardless of the opponent

That is because he is not that big of a threat.......had less than 80 yards combined in three years playing us...

Originally posted by thewall

No is has even mentioned Canton's big play running back sam buker. i know celina will have a good defense. But Buker is a legit big play threat every time he touches the ball. he will def. get some big runs regardless of the opponent

That is because he is not that big of a threat.......had less than 80 yards combined in three years playing us...

I don't remember him getting any big runs when he played van....

he is 5'6" & 140 with tremendous wheels..hard to get a good shot on him... canton gets him the ball in many different ways

Wow they better keep a stretcher near by, Celina averages about 250 up front and the backs are around 185-220.

If they get a shot at him...is gonna really smart:)

Originally posted by ronleonard

he is 5'6" & 140 with tremendous wheels..hard to get a good shot on him... canton gets him the ball in many different ways

Wow they better keep a stretcher near by, Celina averages about 250 up front and the backs are around 185-220.

If they get a shot at him...is gonna really smart:)

... i can assure you that he will finish the game and have at least 125 total yds...:zorro:

This is going to be a tough one for the Eagles. Celina has tradition pushing them .... a well storied tradition.

Good luck Eagles. Canton's "D" can make a BIG STATEMENT with a stellar performance. Give the "O" some breathing room to put up points on the board.... without having to chase Celina in that area.