17 AA District race

Triple7

I think everyones top 3 are:

N.B.

DF

HS

and most of the time people just say those 3 teams in no particular order, but I think it is time to put an order on it!

my picks are:

1. N.B.

2. DF

3. HS

I know it is going to be a tough fight for the top spot, but don't count NB out just yet.

N.B.

DF

HS

and most of the time people just say those 3 teams in no particular order, but I think it is time to put an order on it!

my picks are:

1. N.B.

2. DF

3. HS

I know it is going to be a tough fight for the top spot, but don't count NB out just yet.

:happy65: Big NB fans as well. I haven't seen DF play, but I hear they are pretty salty. The defense will keep us in the game. Offense has got to score more points than in previous tough games. My predictions are:

1. DF

2. NB

3. HS

Getting to the play-offs is what it is all about! :notworthy: Here's to the post-season! Good Luck Lions.

I haven't seen HS or NB yet, but I will say that if the DF Tigers can keep playing on a level they played at the last couple of weeks, they are going to be a tough team to beat and could pose a threat come playoff time... JMO

1. Daingerfield

2. Hughes Springs

3. New Boston

4. L-K or QC

N.B.

DF

HS

my picks are:

1. N.B.

2. DF

3. HS

I'd love to be able to place the teams in particular order, but we really need 2 more weeks (or 1 1/2 now). After Daingerfield has played HS and NB, we could have the answer. Course if Dfield loses to HS, but then beats NB, its all going to be up in the air.

I predict DF beats HS and NB giving them 1st outright. Then they'll just have to hang on through PP and LK. HS and NB can battle it out after that for 2nd. Say both lose to DF, then if HS wins against NB and assuming neither team loses to any other team, they will be tied for 2nd with 5-2 records, HS with the tie breaker for the head to head victory.

But... who knows. 2 more weeks and we all will.

In the words of Lee Corso, not so fast my friends. I have said it now for three weeks, don't take anything for granted in this district. Queen City has a leg up on the ponies for a playoff spot. The pressure is on HS the next couple of weeks, and they could possibly fall to D-field and NB. Lots of games left. Good luck to all.

17-2A Standings

New Boston (5-1, 3-0)

Daingerfield (4-2, 3-0)

Hughes Springs (5-1, 2-1)

Queen City (4-2, 2-1)

Linden-Kildare (4-2, 1-2)

Paul Pewitt (3-3, 1-2)

Redwater (3-3, 0-3)

Hooks (1-5, 0-3)

Remaining Games

17 Daingerfield

*19-Oct Hughes Springs H 7:30 *

*26-Oct New Boston A 7:30 *

*2-Nov Paul Pewitt H 7:30 *

*9-Nov Linden-Kildare A 7:30 *

17 Hughes Springs

*19-Oct Daingerfield A 7:30 *

*26-Oct Hooks H 7:30 *

*2-Nov New Boston A 7:30 *

*9-Nov Redwater H 7:30 *

17 Linden-Kildare

*19-Oct Hooks A 7:30 *

*26-Oct Redwater H 7:30 *

*2-Nov Queen City A 7:30 *

*9-Nov Daingerfield H 7:30

17 New Boston

*19-Oct Queen City A 7:30 *

*26-Oct Daingerfield H 7:30 *

*2-Nov Hughes Springs H 7:30 *

*9-Nov Paul Pewitt A 7:30 *

17 Paul Pewitt

*19-Oct Redwater A 7:30 *

*26-Oct Queen City H 7:30 *

*2-Nov Daingerfield A 7:30 *

*9-Nov New Boston H 7:30 *

17 Queen City

*19-Oct New Boston H 7:30 *

*26-Oct Paul Pewitt A 7:30 *

*2-Nov Linden-Kildare H 7:30 *

*9-Nov Hooks A 7:30 *

17 Redwater

*19-Oct Paul Pewitt H 7:30 *

*26-Oct Linden-Kildare A 7:30 *

*2-Nov Hooks H 7:30 *

*9-Nov Hughes Springs A 7:30 *

In the words of Lee Corso, not so fast my friends. I have said it now for three weeks, don't take anything for granted in this district. Queen City has a leg up on the ponies for a playoff spot. The pressure is on HS the next couple of weeks, and they could possibly fall to D-field and NB. Lots of games left. Good luck to all.

Backwoods - you are exactly right......The next 3 weeks are very important in this district

WOW- the possibilities are endless

I don't even want to start trying to figure it out....just have to wait and see