Still no love of Vince

BRAD

Normally, I hate rooting for a player just because "he is good."

I'm of the mindset that you root for a team, not a player. However, Vince Young is the exception. I'm not an orange blood and I'm not a Titan's fan, but Young's game is so exciting that I am a huge fan of Vince Young.

It's the only case I can think of in my life where I liked a player who didn't play on "my" team.

Young's NFL performance so far is far beyond that of Leinart, White or Bush.

Guest RRHoochieKoo

"Vince Young will never make it in the NFL" ESPN commentator Merle Hodge(sp). Is this guy still employed by ESPN?

I'd like to know his take on VY now.

It wasn't even but a couple of months after one the best, if not the best individual performances in a football game ever. The experts were digging for reasons why Vince's ability would not translate well into the NFL game. But, just like in his years with the Horns he continues to prove his doubters wrong. We know and Vince knows who cares what the "experts" say.

I was one that said he wasnt going to do well in the NFL. I figured the speed of the game would overwhelm him as a QB. But to Jeff Fishers credit, he has put in plays that suit VY. Like him or not he has proven many wrong. Do I think he can lead them to a Super Bowl......... no. Not this team atleast.