District 17-4a Standings

jon98

ETX i believe my statement said AT PT STADIUM

marshall came out ready to play against PT and went up 2-0 early in first half, but PT got the momentum going into halftime with a goal then got 2 more in 2nd half..... PT beat Marshall 3-2

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of 11/29 (correct me if I'm wrong)

1st Lindale 11-1-0 33 pts*

2nd Pine Tree 10-2-1 31 pts*

3rd Marshall 7-5-0 21 pts

4th Kilgore 6-6-0 18 pts

4th Chapel Hill 6-6-0 18 pts

4th Athens 6-7-0 18 pts

7th Hallsville 5-8-0 15 pts

8th Whitehouse 4-8-1 13 pts

9th Eustace 0-13-0 0 pts

*clinched playoff spot

Can someone post remaining games for Marshall, Chapel Hill and Athens.

Kilgore: at PT, Eustace, at Chapel Hill, Hallsville

Athens has an open next tuesday (3/4/08) then Whitehouse, Lindale, and Marshall (same order). :thumbsup:

Marshall has Eustace, Chapel Hill, Hallsville, and Athens (that order). :rolleyes:

And I'm not to sure about Chapel Hill but I know they are playing Some hard teams!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm:

As of 11/29 (correct me if I'm wrong)

1st Lindale 11-1-0 33 pts*

2nd Pine Tree 10-2-1 31 pts*

4th Kilgore 6-6-0 18 pts

4th Athens 6-7-0 18 pts

7th Hallsville 5-8-0 15 pts

9th Eustace 0-13-0 0 pts

*clinched playoff spot

Can someone post remaining games for Marshall, Chapel Hill and Athens.

Kilgore: at PT, Eustace, at Chapel Hill, Hallsville

PT has 32 points 10 wins and 1 shootout win

This is the updating 17-4a Stats 3/1/08:

1st Lindale 11-1-0 33 pts

2nd Pine Tree 10-2-1 32 pts

4th Kilgore 6-6-0 18 pts

4th Athens 6-7-0 18 pts

7th Hallsville 5-7-0 15 pts

9th Eustace 0-13-0 0 pts

thnx! looks like this will come down to the last second of the last game! should make out for an interesting couple of weeks...

:happy65: what is the deal with pine tree---who lit the fire? I thought Lindale was unbeatable then the thepinetree curse struck--- down 2 points then 3 straight points and another win they must have seven or eight wins in a row---looks like coach lo has his team stepping it up when it counts. two freshman starting and only two returning varsity starters on the team, moved up all the j.v players to round out the starting team. how do you compete with 9 new starters on a team?

:happy65: what is the deal with pine tree---who lit the fire? I thought Lindale was unbeatable then the thepinetree curse struck--- down 2 points then 3 straight points and another win they must have seven or eight wins in a row---looks like coach lo has his team stepping it up when it counts. two freshman starting and only two returning varsity starters on the team, moved up all the j.v players to round out the starting team. how do you compete with 9 new starters on a team?

Let me set a few facts straight--Coach Lo is the only A-licensed coach in the high school ranks---he coached the north texas girls 89 team to the national championship----he now coaches thenorth texas boths 92 team and plays in the national championship game next weekend.---this high school soccer is fun for him...who else could win with the team of rookies that hehas. he played around alot early in the season playing all different kids in different positions and different formtions. He brought outa new formation against lindale----changed formations against marshall and scored 3 straight goals..when it comes to crunch time he has it----waatch against kiilgore will he play around or get down anddirty?

7 new starters :) and its because we havnt been hit by injury/sickness this year.... yet.... plus we have a deep bench ready to step up and yes 8 consecutive wins

half an our later i realize that im an idiot and yea starters we do hvae 9 new ones..... i was thinkin 7 starters that didnt play varsity last year

and we didnt bring a new formation against lindale we've had that one we just only use it when we need a goal

and cowmonkey he lets us know that he only coaches us for fun so dont worry about that

although chapel hill is still in it they are probably goin to have a lil trouble next week seeing as how their goalie recieved a red card in frindays game against whitehouse... but who knows maybe their backup will suprise a few people

congrats to Lindale and PT.. lindale is really classy this year

although chapel hill is still in it they are probably goin to have a lil trouble next week seeing as how their goalie recieved a red card in frindays game against whitehouse... but who knows maybe their backup will suprise a few people

Congrats to Lindale and PT.. lindale is really classy this year

I know this is going to upset your comment, but Chapel Hill is playing Lindale tomorrow. I know they have been playing well, but there is not way they are going to beat Lindale. I know it sounds bad, but thats how it is, and in order for them to make the playoffs, they must win all their remainning games.

I know this is going to upset your comment, but Chapel Hill is playing Lindale tomorrow. I know they have been playing well, but there is not way they are going to beat Lindale. I know it sounds bad, but thats how it is, and in order for them to make the playoffs, they must win all their remainning games.

Lindale is beatable by most teams in this district u just gotta figure out how to shut down the twins and anticipate the fact that they will outrun u PT went to state in 04 playing the same game Lindale is playing...... kick ball....run after ball.....outrun the other team

Let me set a few facts straight--Coach Lo is the only A-licensed coach in the high school ranks---he coached the north texas girls 89 team to the national championship----he now coaches thenorth texas boths 92 team and plays in the national championship game next weekend.---this high school soccer is fun for him...who else could win with the team of rookies that hehas. he played around alot early in the season playing all different kids in different positions and different formtions. He brought outa new formation against lindale----changed formations against marshall and scored 3 straight goals..when it comes to crunch time he has it----waatch against kiilgore will he play around or get down anddirty?

Coach Lo is a very good coach but he is hardly the only coach with an 'A' liense in HS unless you are only referrring to 17-4A. I can think of over a dozen off the top of my head, plus throw in some more with NSCAA Premier ('A' equivalent).

Lindale is beatable by most teams in this district u just gotta figure out how to shut down the twins and anticipate the fact that they will outrun u PT went to state in 04 playing the same game Lindale is playing...... kick ball....run after ball.....outrun the other team

I know they are beatable, but Chapel Hill is just not that good, I know they have been playing well, but they are not good enough to beat Lindale.

Girls play in Lindale, the boys, I assume, will play at UT Tyler. Lawdog??

Well I really care more about the boys, but Chapel Hill uses a new field every game. It wouldn't surprise me if they play some were else like TJC!!!!