Do we have any Kennedy Assasination theorists here?

Roughneck Forever

you think area 51 is anything like it is on the movie independence day? lol, but about the JFK thing, there is so many things that could have happened and I guess we'll never know exactly what happened either. But has anyone ever visited the spot where it happened? its kinda neat to go there and see it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there more than once and can tell you for sure that, once again, Oswald could not have done what he "was supposed to have done" in the short time he had (while the JFK limo was in his "sight's")...................and then, of course, that last shot, that hit JFK on the right side of the head. Abraham Zabruder was the "one thing that LBJ's boys didn't have figured out".....that movie camera took "priceless footage" of the "killing shot"..................

I have to admit, I tend to see a conspiracy in the Kennedy assasination. I have always thought LBJ was behind it, being he was one of the most crooked of politicians back then. I think it had to do with Kennedy pulling out of Vietnam, which was boosting the economy back then. Weird how when the pull out of Vietnam was almot thru that this country went into a recession. Do some JFK Assasination searches on the Internet and check it all out.

I don't think they have spaceships or anything in Area 51. Top secret military technology sure, but no martians. Anybody here believe in aliens? I do...it just seems like the universe is SOO vast that it would be impossible for us to be all she wrote.

it always seemed it was easier to float a spaceship story to have people looking that way, and kept them from looking at the real experimental aircraft skunkworks was trying to develope at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

You are forgetting the oak tree that was there still in full bloom at the time of the "shooting".

Actually, Lee would have had a "bad view" looking through that tree. I'm not just making all this up, it is well documented.

LBJ and Co. had all "the angles covered"........but still did not anticipate the "man with the movie camera standing near the base of the knoll"......Abraham Zabruder took the pictures that made him the most famous "movie maker of his time".....

Ole Lee could not shoot that "right-to-left angled" shot that it would have taken to hit JFK in the side of the head from behind the motorcade .....!!!

Originally posted by shoelessjoelives

5. Many people "died mysteriously" within a relatively short time of the assasination.

Hhhmmmmm......What does that make you think of? Maybe a certain president during the 90's who had MANY friends meet with "untimely accidents."

I'm not sure about the big oak, but I thought it was small enough to shoot over back then. I have been to Dallas where this happened, and I recommend it to anyone! It was like stepping back in time. It's amazing to think that such a major event in history took place where you are standing. It helps that the area is largely unchanged. I hope they always leave the grassy knole, book depository etc. alone.

I heard that as Oswald (or whoever was playing as Oswald) was exiting the building he had a brief confrontation of some sort (I think with a security guard). Obviously, he wasn't apprehended then, but it lead to his arrest.

Anybody know how I could get a copy of "The Zabruder Film." I'm way too young for this story, but I love history.

JC

i still havnt figured out how, amist all the chaos that they managed to figure out who oswald was and track him to that movie theater so fast. thats the one thing thats always puzzled me.

i mean, there were a couple thousand people down there and he got out so fast, even if he got into it with a security guard, how did they know his name? then how did they find him?

Well, it could be that the guard later gave a description of this "suspicious character" and they put out an A.P.B on him. I don't know, but it's just a guess....

JC

"Tracking Oswald" and finding him in the theater was not hard, ..........since that is the location "they told him to go for the next step"...........Bingo !!

Fifty or so DPD show up at the "movie" and "gawlee", ole Lee was right there !!

Imagine that !!

i spent 10 year in the army. everyone in the army, even typists engage targets with precision out to 300 meters. I was an infantry soldier and was very proficient with a rifle. This shot was no more than a couple hundred feet. definately not impossible. i am not saying oswald acted alone. i am just saying that the shots were not as impossible as people would like to think.

Originally posted by Living4Christ

‘anybody know how I could get a copy of "The Zapruder Film?" I'm way too young for this story, but I love history.

There is a 1998 documentary entitled Image of an Assassination - A New Look at the Zapruder Film that is available...

Amazon.com Editorial Reviews

written by Sean Axmaker

This first commercially available video version of the legendary 26-second "Zapruder Film"--the 8mm record of John F. Kennedy's 1963 assassination, which was filmed by Abraham Zapruder--provoked a storm of controversy when it first appeared on video shelves. Added to the National Film Registry in 1994, this historical document remains a significant record of one of the nation's most devastating events and is still cited as a key piece of evidence in the debate over the truth of Kennedy's murder. This unprecedented release has been digitally mastered with the approval of the Zapruder family. An accompanying documentary, which explores the mastering process in detail, features a short portrait of Zapruder and a fascinating history of the film's official and unofficial showings up to the present. The tape also includes a frame-by-frame analysis of the film, a chronology of events, and additional historical video. This short film is still too gruesome and upsetting for many to watch, but Abraham Zapruder's famous home movie remains to this day one of the most controversial pieces of filmed history.

A lot of people can shoot a rifle with some precision from the short distance that it was from the the Book Depository to the motorcade, but KNOWONE can fire the "90 degree curved shot" it would have taken to hit JFK in the right-side of the head. Think about it, folks !! The Government has tried to back up that "lie" for 40 years now !!

Have you guys never seen that special about all of this on TLC or the History Channel? They recreated the whole situation, and let military and police snipers fire shots at a Kennedy doll (couldn't think of a better word) and none of them could even hit it. Add that to the head going back and to the side, and you can clearly see that Oswald was probably not the shooter.

You are with Cheaptrick and myself, along with a few other's, who see the big picture.

1. At least three shooters in Dealey plaza that day (three different angles)

2. This was a massive undertaking with many people from the top ( yes, LBJ, you were in on it !! ) involved.

3. Kennedy had to go so LBJ could escalate the Viet Nam conflict , after JFK said "let them fight their own war"

i've also heard another theory thats made sense. at the time of the assasination, JFK was making a strong push through congress to try and get the country moved away from the federal reserve system and move it back to a gold/silver based currency.

since the reserve is controled by several private familys this would have kinda put a crimp in thier cash flow for many decades to come.

therefore it was the controling members of the reserve that set up the assasination and not LBJ