Whitehouse overrated?

Whouse07

Hey guys some people have been sayin Whitehouse is a little overated this year, i was wondering if this was just a few or if that was a general thought? I dont seem to think so but thats a pretty biased opinion:thumbsup: Just wondering and if we could just keep it to opinions no need for bashin.

Whitehouse is rated right where they should be. They are skilled and talented enough to be ranked in the top 20, but not nearly good enough to hang with the teams in the top 10. Unfortunately, several of those top 10 teams are in their region.

Based on the games I have seen I would say they aren't overrated. I think they are deserving of there ranking, they have only lost twice to REL who was ranked 9th at the time I believe, and then to Lindale. The only reason why someone would think that or say that is because they might think they haven't played anyone good because the district is weak. And in all honesty it probably is, but that isn't there fault. I would have to agree with Ryno that they are ranked probably right where they should be, but who knows what can happen in playoffs they might get hot at the right time and knock off some of the teams ranked higher. Good Luck to Whitehouse as the finish out district and head into playoffs.

Whitehouse is right where they should be, lets face it, year after year whitehouse puts a solid team on the court. this years team is no different, the thing about whitehouse is you have to beat them straight up, they're not gonna beat themselves. so while they may not be overrated, they definatley cant compete with perinial power houses like oak cliff, ozen, and dunbar. they'll make a nice little run in the playoffs they'll be luck to make it past the regional quarter finals.

I agree with most above. WH has a fundamentally sound team. They aren't going to beat themselves and have alot of depth. Oddsmakers and myself wouldn't put them getting past the regional quarter finals with the likes of SOC and Lincoln but in a one game playoff who knows. They could catch one of those days where they could deficate in a swinging bucket and could be cinderella. I'm pulling for em. Good luck Cats