Whitehouse vs Friendswood Girls

soccerspectator

The local Friendswood newspaper sent a freelance photographer up to Bryan to take pictures of the game. Obviously, he was hired to focus on our girls, but there are some pretty good pictures of some of the Whitehouse girls in game action. The link is posted below in case you want to view them or order them.

I hope this is okay Smoaky guy. If not, my apologies.

http://fieldshots.exposuremanager.com/g/fr...r_vs_whitehouse

The local Friendswood newspaper sent a freelance photographer up to Bryan to take pictures of the game. Obviously, he was hired to focus on our girls, but there are some pretty good pictures of some of the Whitehouse girls in game action. The link is posted below in case you want to view them or order them.

I hope this is okay Smoaky guy. If not, my apologies.

http://fieldshots.exposuremanager.com/g/fr...r_vs_whitehouse

FSHFan1 Thank you for the link. There are several pictures of my daughter in there that I plan on getting! Good Luck to your girls this weekend!

You are welcome oreofan, and thanks for the words of encouragement. The girls will need to play at the top of their game, and get a few lucky bounces, this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!

With the realignment for next year, I will probably not be a frequent poster on this forum anymore. Hold down the cheers (I mean it House Mose!). Anyway, you have great teams, and great fans over in your part of the State. Good luck to Whitehouse and Lindale next year. I expect to see one of those teams at State next year. It's been fun!

GO LADY MUSTANGS!!!!!!