Huntington-Spring Hill

RonSwanson

QUOTE (StraightTalker @ May 29 2009, 04:06 PM) post_snapback.gifI guess Huntington Stopped playing the WRIGHT way

33-3-1 and a stste championship last year looks Wright to me............

I agree Underdogg. Some things are best ignored. Its just a disgruntled ex-Huntington coach (who is now at EF) with a bone to pick.

Good luck at Austin, EF Lady Jackets!

I guess Huntington Stopped playing the WRIGHT way

SH was honored to take the field against a great Huntington team. They battled for 7 innings which says alot for both teams. Huntington did not stop "playing the Wright way". Those girls played hard and had a lot of heart. SH had Kayla Williams and a batting lineup that is strong from #1 to #9. Never underestimate the bottom of the lineup!

The lady that was sitting behind got the score when it was 6-0. Sorry to the Devilettes, but had another great year. Keep your heads up b/c my understanding your pitcher will be back along with most of your team.

Spring Hill, congrats on your first ever State tournament appearance. Have fun, and enjoy it!! You must have one heck of team since you took out three very strong teams from District 18-3A. Huntington has gotten a good little summer program going there, Rusk always has one of the best, and Carthage makes it a triple threat. I know Rusk/Huntington are both very young, and have many players back, so 3A should be loads of fun next year to follow as well..:)

SH was honored to take the field against a great Huntington team. They battled for 7 innings which says alot for both teams. Huntington did not stop "playing the Wright way". Those girls played hard and had a lot of heart. SH had Kayla Williams and a batting lineup that is strong from #1 to #9. Never underestimate the bottom of the lineup!

Huntington lost alot from last years team but found a way to get back to the Regional Finals...thats not an easy task...Hats off to Hunting for a job well done.....It also wasnt easy for SH to get there either....knocking out all 3 18AAA teams wasnt even close to easy but they found a way to do it. Of course you have Splendora in there to..but in the last 2 series in was the #8 hitter for SH to keep it going against Splendora (2outs 2 stikes in top of 7th) and the #9 hitter against Huntington to start their 2 out rally. SH has found a way to win...GREAT PITCHING, strong defense (most of the time) and lots of timely hitting...keep it up girls and best of luck at STATE.........BRING IT BACK SPRINGHILL..