Who had the most impressive win on Tuesday Night in the Boys regional quarterfinals?

Smoaky

East Texas Boys Basketball-Most Impressive?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the most impressive win on Tuesday Night in the Boys regional quarterfinals?

• Class 4-A: Whitehouse 69 Richardson Pearce 48
    • Class 3-A: Pittsburg 71 Bullard 49
    • Class 3-A: Liberty-Eylau 41 Van 39
    • Class 3-A: Dallas Roosevelt 58 Princeton 54
    • Class 3-A: Crockett 70 Madisonville 52
    • Class 2-A: Edgewood 77 MP Chapel Hill 48
    • Class 2-A: Jefferson 65 New Boston 45
    • Class 2-A: Centerville 56 Kountze 55
    • Class 2-A: Arp 70 Daingerfield 36
    • Class 2-A: East Chambers 63 Newton 42
    • Class 1-A: Martin's Mill 55 McLeod 47
    • Class 1-A: Dallardsville Big Sandy 58 Elkhart Slocum 57 (OT)
    • Class 1-A: Cayuga 60 La Poynor 58
    • Class 1-A: Spurger 54 West Sabine 39
    • Class 1-A: Laneville 72 Kennard 63
    • Class 1-A: Avinger 78 Tenaha 63

Whitehouse beating Richardson Pearce by 21 points in the second round of the playoffs is pretty impressive.

When you include the fact that Whitehouse has consistantly played EXCELLENT through the regular season and then go one and done in the playoffs, then they not only beat Terrell in the first round, but POUND a Pearce team by 21 points, the same team that knocked them out last year.

I voted for WH because I thought it was impressive but when you look at Roosevelt beating Princeton that's just as impressive. Princeton has been #1 almost all season and the two of them are rivals. I think what swayed my vote is that neither Princeton nor Roosevelt is in ET.

Whitehouse beating Richardson Pearce by 21 points in the second round of the playoffs is pretty impressive.

When you include the fact that Whitehouse has consistantly played EXCELLENT through the regular season and then go one and done in the playoffs, then they not only beat Terrell in the first round, but POUND a Pearce team by 21 points, the same team that knocked them out last year.

Them beating Pearce wasn't really that impressive because if you remember Paris blew them out also in a warmup game, so this is a hometown pick, so that makes me think that Pearce was overated. Dallas Roosevelt beating Princeton was the upset.

Guest imyahuckleberry

Though it wasn't an upset. Cayuga getting by LaPoyner a third time is pretty good. Its hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.

Princeton going down along with Kountze was suprising.