13-4A

LadyMavsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the remaining schedule for the teams in this district?I know Hallsville has Pine Tree and Longview.I know Pine Tree plays Marshall Friday .Somebody give me a heads up on this if you can.

MP is at Longview, home vs. T High and ends at SS.

I think this is right if not I know someone out there will correct me.

Scores were taken from Smoaky and newspapers so there could be some errors.

HHS 8-2 scored 45 allowed 15 (PT LGV)

SS 6-4 scored 58 allowed 37 (TH MP)

MHS 5-4 scored 42 allowed 32 (PT TH LGV)

MP 5-4 scored 33 allowed 23 (LGV TH SS)

TH 4-5 scored 29 allowed 46 (SS MHS MP)

PT 4-6 scored 36 allowed 34 (HHS MHS)

LGV 1-8 scored 16 allowed 77 (MP HHS MHS)

I think this is right if not I know someone out there will correct me.

Scores were taken from Smoaky and newspapers so there could be some errors.

HHS 8-2 scored 45 allowed 15 (PT LGV)

SS 6-4 scored 58 allowed 37 (TH MP)

MHS 5-4 scored 42 allowed 32 (PT TH LGV)

MP 5-4 scored 33 allowed 23 (LGV TH SS)

TH 4-5 scored 29 allowed 46 (SS MHS MP)

PT 4-6 scored 36 allowed 34 (HHS MHS)

LGV 1-8 scored 16 allowed 77 (MP HHS MHS)

I have some different than yours.

SS Scored 57 Allowed 36

MHS Scored 46 Allowed 31

MP Scored 32

TH Allowed 45

TH has 3 wins by 1 run and 1 win by 4. Their 5 losses have been by an average of 4.6 runs per loss. This results in 29 scored vs. 46 allowed.

MT. Pleasant 11

Longview 0

Standings after Tonight (Games Remaining)

1. Hallsville 8-2 (PT,LHS)

2. Sulphur Springs 7-4 (MP)

3. Mt Pleasant 6-4 (THS,SS)

4. Marshall 5-5 (LHS,THS)

5. Pine Tree 5-6 (HHS)

6. Texas High 4-6 (MP,MHS)

7. Longview 1-9 (MHS,HHS)

This person is a Marshall supporter! This person always hides, girl plays for Marshall.

I dont know. I am beginning to think this is a PT parent who's daughter played a couple of years ago. She didnt really play but sit the bench most of the time and I think he holds a grudge against the coaches. This is purely a guess on my part but thats the way I am leaning. I originally thought it was a Marshall person but not anymore.

Looks like the last week of district 13-4A. This district matchup has to be one of the tougher in the state. Others would argue that. Most of the games have been "Tense". A few were "eye openers", while some were just plain blow outs with no hope of winning. Seems like Marshall has had MP's number the last 5 times. Longview was the "chosen" team who fell, being a bigger city. SS has made everyone play a harder game if you want to win. H'ville, the toughest in the district, but beatable as MP showed all how to do, PT who is real good, and will humiliate any team when errors are made. Oh yes, and Texas High, a team taught by hearing the play call and keeping all guessing. It's a shame this district (softball) is getting busted up. Some real good teams with strong competition. Hallsville has pretty much wrapped this on up for all. The last 3 spots could be anybody's. What if LV, playing for pride, did win these next games? Hmmmmm

Looks like the last week of district 13-4A. This district matchup has to be one of the tougher in the state. Others would argue that. Most of the games have been "Tense". A few were "eye openers", while some were just plain blow outs with no hope of winning. Seems like Marshall has had MP's number the last 5 times. Longview was the "chosen" team who fell, being a bigger city. SS has made everyone play a harder game if you want to win. H'ville, the toughest in the district, but beatable as MP showed all how to do, PT who is real good, and will humiliate any team when errors are made. Oh yes, and Texas High, a team taught by hearing the play call and keeping all guessing. It's a shame this district (softball) is getting busted up. Some real good teams with strong competition. Hallsville has pretty much wrapped this on up for all. The last 3 spots could be anybody's. What if LV, playing for pride, did win these next games? Hmmmmm

Sulphur Springs has only one game left with Mt Pleasant. Even if they lose they will end with a record of 7-5, which should put them in. If Texas High wins both of their last two games and Marshall wins over Longview then that would put Texas High, Marshall and Mt Pleasant tied with 6-6 records. Texas High then would have the tie breaker over Marshall and Marshall the tie breaker over Mt Pleasant. Texas High split with Mt Pleasant. I believe that if THS wins both games that would put Texas High and Marshall in as the 3rd and 4th place teams from 13-4A. Now if Texas High wins both games and Pine Tree wins their last game over Hallsville that makes it even more confusing. That would mean that there would be 4 teams with 6-6 records. Texas High would still be the 3rd place team as they also have the tie breaker over Pine Tree. Marshall and Pine Tree split, so they would have to playoff for 4th place. This last week will be very interesting. Things will clear up after Tuesday night's games.