Cayuga vs James Bowie

puppetmaster

Wow sounds like someone is a little too cocky. Did you even play and recieve a ring? JW. And jus FYI Cayuga has no one in their district. Overton will win it all

Sounds like your a little too cocky yourself sir. It's a little early to be pickin Overton to win it all. There's alot of baseball to be played

And who does Overton have in their district?

I would say Carlisle is a perennial powerhouse in 1a. I am in no way agreeing that overton is guarunteed to go to state just saying they have some competition in district. Not to mention beating 2 top 10 2A teams.

Wow sounds like someone is a little too cocky. Did you even play and recieve a ring? JW. And jus FYI Cayuga has no one in their district. Overton will win it all

Hey Tresuho!!!

The #5 team in the state....Crossroads.... might wana argue that statement.

They sent a very good Maud team into spring football practice.

Overton better put on their A-game pants when they hit the field next week against these guys.

I'll take the Bobcats in 3.

Hey Tresuho!!!

The #5 team in the state....Crossroads.... might wana argue that statement.

They sent a very good Maud team into spring football practice.

Overton better put on their A-game pants when they hit the field next week against these guys.

I'll take the Bobcats in 3.

GO CR BOBCATS GOOD LUCK.This one will be one tough series. Hope to see yall again. :nowhearthis: :notworthy:

GO CR BOBCATS GOOD LUCK.This one will be one tough series. Hope to see yall again. :nowhearthis: :notworthy:

go get em CR . Overton better not overlook the bobcats or they will be in for a looong series,these guys can play some serious b-ball! wouldn't it be nice to see a rematch! :rock:

I assure you Overton will not be overlooking anyone. They will be focusing on the task at hand, they know what it takes to get there.

I'm also pretty sure they will be selecting their A game pants for this one. Looking forward to a good series.

lets see, a left that can throw 86 or 87(est) with good stuff to go with the fastball. a very good righty as the 1(a) pitcher(not #2) with his own set of good pitches. a solid #3 pitcher and a good set of hitters mixing in speed and power. on top of this a coach that pays att. to the details and keeps the guys headed the right way. they've only lost 3 times to my knowledge: cayuga twice and to maud thursday. i saw the 2 cayuga games and thought they should of one the playoff. but it is what it is. overton has NO misconceptions of how good a team CR is. if ether team shows up with their B-pants or C-pants, it's going to be a butt kicking. that's the playoffs.

on a side note: i was very impressed with CR's coach. when all the junk went on with the umpire and his calls and the players getting upset, he kept his cool and tryed his best to keep his hitter calm. it was a tight moment and he controlled and coached the young man well.

lets see, a left that can throw 86 or 87(est) with good stuff to go with the fastball. a very good righty as the 1(a) pitcher(not #2) with his own set of good pitches. a solid #3 pitcher and a good set of hitters mixing in speed and power. on top of this a coach that pays att. to the details and keeps the guys headed the right way. they've only lost 3 times to my knowledge: cayuga twice and to maud thursday. i saw the 2 cayuga games and thought they should of one the playoff. but it is what it is. overton has NO misconceptions of how good a team CR is. if ether team shows up with their B-pants or C-pants, it's going to be a butt kicking. that's the playoffs.

on a side note: i was very impressed with CR's coach. when all the junk went on with the umpire and his calls and the players getting upset, he kept his cool and tryed his best to keep his hitter calm. it was a tight moment and he controlled and coached the young man well.

what was it that happened with the umpires?