Whitehouse vs pine tree?

sportsfan183

I think he meant Boys, as they are scheduled to play the first round of the playoffs this week, (24-26). Winner gets Mount Pleasant, who has the bye.

I say Pine Tree, but they will not get past the Tigers next week.

Oops, your right. I had just been thinking about girls matchup and saw the post.

I think he meant Boys, as they are scheduled to play the first round of the playoffs this week, (24-26). Winner gets Mount Pleasant, who has the bye.

I say Pine Tree, but they will not get past the Tigers next week.

In our district this year Whitehouse had 4 shutouts, 2 being Kemp so they aren't really that hard to score on. They started out very slow but have gained momentum through the season. They are missing the Stevenson twins, one a defender, to knee injuries and they are pretty valuable players. They will also be missing a kid that was red carded after the Athens game last Tuesday night. 2nd red so he has to sit the playoff game.

I have seen both teams play this year and I believe that Pine Tree has a much deeper team and may be the better team but you never know what can happen in the playoffs. Both teams have great coaches so you can't count anyone out til all 80 minutes have been played. Good luck to both teams!

It sounds like your a little hostile towards WH bc they beat y'all both times correct and one of them was a shut out and the kid that got a red card has been out most of the year due to another red card injury and getting in trouble so it's not a huge lost and the stevenson boy that gr hurt has been hurt since te second round of district so WH should be used to missing him by now