EF Football 2011

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah SteelJacket your right!!... Just trying not to eat as big a helping!!!... Hate that taste!!.. Lol

Maybe reversing the order will help. 1.Cold Ones (lots) 2.Hot Sauce (Real Hot) 3. Crow ( best eaten with friends for support) 4. Cold Ones (lots more). Lol!

So does anybody know anything about Union Grove this year.

Reading on some other threads. They are supposed to be improved from last year? They are running new offense (Varible I formation I think) They have a new OC that came from Harmony. For what its worth thats what I kmow EF fans.

I know for a fact the boys are going to try and not let anybody down in all of their games! Go Jackets!!!

I heard E.F. has 7 RB's & FB's that can each start any given game, any info to this plz share, I know there young but I wasn't expecting to hear that?

I heard E.F. has 7 RB's & FB's that can each start any given game, any info to this plz share, I know there young but I wasn't expecting to hear that?

You haerd right 3 FB's & 4 RB's all played last Saturday. I don't know what you were exspecting to hear!

Ya coach king and his crew will get EF program back to were it was that's a good thing I think to keep the jv all together cause It will b they turn year after next and ya by the way things looking now with us only having 1sr on the team I think they would all b back on jv next year lot of people at my job can't believe that EF only have one SR on a 27 player team

I thought they JV looked good last week. And hopefully they will stay on JV. But since EF has only 1 senior they might have to stay on JV as well next year .

Nothing wrong with that. Most varsity teams are primarily Sr & Jr. EF has had an abnormal situation due to small class and a lack of participation in another. Starting next year our numbers should be in the 50-60 player range for varsity and jv. Hopefully by having mainly sr and jr based teams we will be able to compete better in the long run by having more mature players. IMO.

[/b]

Nothing wrong with that. Most varsity teams are primarily Sr & Jr. EF has had an abnormal situation due to small class and a lack of participation in another. Starting next year our numbers should be in the 50-60 player range for varsity and jv. Hopefully by having mainly sr and jr based teams we will be able to compete better in the long run by having more mature players. IMO.

It happen's every time next year they will be something serious with that maturity, but this year too they will be hard to beat good luck jackets!

Hay EF fans, I thought the JV looked decent against Alto. Maybe their going to have a decent year? Comments, concerns, compliments? Looks like it will be made up of 4 soph. and the rest Fresh. Hopefully we won't lose the team this year.

I thought the JV looked real good.