• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by ragweed
Originally posted by setxsports

TD Newman.

Newman, doesn't he play defense?:thumbdown:

Hey, they have to take 'em where they can get 'em.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Toward the end of the third. Can't remember which play it was close to. The cameras had been following TO on the sideline, all of the sudden, they switched to Ju-Jo. He was standing there with two guys around him holding coats covering most of his body. He looks down, looks down again, grins, and the guys with the coats walk off.

Don't now what he was doing, but he wasn't tying his shoe laces. lol

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Can't pin this one on Romo. He had absolutely no protection all day. If I was an offensively lineman for the Cowboys, I wouldn't show my face in public.

And while the o-line looked like a bunch of girls out there today, the defense looked like pooh also.

The rest of the NFL has figured out the Dallas zone defense. There is a zone where there are no defenders. Run into that zone, and I'll throw you the ball.

What a hard game to sit through. At times Romo looked great, he had time to get the ball off and made great passes. At other times the o-line couldn't protect him for nothing. And defense? well they did keep us in the game but there were way too many wide open receivers for big gains or TD's. The Lions deserved this win. They sure played like they wanted it more :sad2: