Grand Saline Vs. Eustace

crossfire1407

It's called a forum for a reason. We can all post our opinions on here. Both sides have to know that the opposite side is going to try to sway them. I like to see all the justifications for the different opinions. I know this post is supposed to be about Eustace and Grand Saline, but I'm on here because I like football. I LOVE Jermie Calhoun. I guess we'll know at the end of the season if he's overrated, but I don't think he is. I like Eustace and Grand Saline, but Grand Saline is my neighbor and I know they have some tough kids. After seeing them in action Friday night, I have to pick them, probably by less than a touchdown.

I noticed that after I typed it and knew you might nail me on that one. Yes, talented for sure but questionable ranking.

well ftball4life, you were right. Eustace definitely showed me a lot Friday nite. It really could have been a lot worse. Good luck the rest of the year. The playoffs look very possible for you all this year. Good Luck

I have never seen such a lack of heart and Discipline for Grand Saline. What has happened to this once great program. The fall continues, and it will continue when Mineola comes to town and embarrasses the you know what out of GS. GS will not make the playoffs either. I am just disappointed. I really expected more out of this group. THe season is over.

:crybaby: Come on now, don't be such a cry baby. You have been mouthing off for a year now about how great GS is. Surely you can belch up just a little more hot air to say GS will at least beat AG. Do you mean to say that AG will beat GS for that playoff spot. After all AG is 0-2 we will be next to last again this year you said. Remember this QUOTE,

"Blackcat your smoking dope my man. GS will handle AG next year with little problem. The GS backfield will be too powerful for AG to stop, and Young as good as he is cannot beat GS by himself, aside from him, there are no playmakers on that AG team. Oh yeah plus the Senior Class this year has NEVER lost to AG ( Hasnt even been close). Oh yeah you also forgot the part where you have to also beat Hawkins, and if they get a good QB he will pick apart AG's secondary all night. AG could go 5-5, but 4 of those should come against their non district Opponents. Its funny you talk about our new coach not turning us around in time this year, yet last year GS beat AG by 36......i think its AG whos playing catch up my friend...."

That's one of many quotes. This is going to be fun...

:crybaby: Come on now, don't be such a cry baby. You have been mouthing off for a year now about how great GS is. Surely you can belch up just a little more hot air to say GS will at least beat AG. Do you mean to say that AG will beat GS for that playoff spot. After all AG is 0-2 we will be next to last again this year you said. Remember this QUOTE,

"Blackcat your smoking dope my man. GS will handle AG next year with little problem. The GS backfield will be too powerful for AG to stop, and Young as good as he is cannot beat GS by himself, aside from him, there are no playmakers on that AG team. Oh yeah plus the Senior Class this year has NEVER lost to AG ( Hasnt even been close). Oh yeah you also forgot the part where you have to also beat Hawkins, and if they get a good QB he will pick apart AG's secondary all night. AG could go 5-5, but 4 of those should come against their non district Opponents. Its funny you talk about our new coach not turning us around in time this year, yet last year GS beat AG by 36......i think its AG whos playing catch up my friend...."

That's one of many quotes. This is going to be fun...

Glory you need to grow up dude. See unlike you im willing to concede to certain truths, and i name one post where i said that GS was gonna be "great." I said i thougth theyd be improved and better, but that is not the case, and i was wrong. And i doesnt take a "great" team to beat your hapless little panthers. Im not even going to mention that GS, as bad as they played friday night, would BURY the same Cumby team that beat you. I still think GS is good enough to beat those awesome world beater panthers, but GS plays a much tougher schedule than AG would even think about playing. BTW AG will beat neither GS or Hawkins for the 3rd spot. GS standards and AG standards are different. If you would have lost like we did you would be saying OMG look at those Awesome panthers scored a TD against a worthless 3A lets sign them up for scholarships!!! Where are the scouts at???? Cmon. Get me Glory? Your the one thats full of hot Air, like last year saying......" Oh i think this is the year, i feel good about playing GS, i think well get them" (paraphrasing not exact words).......49-13 dude....and Carp being a nice guy had the starters out by the middle of the 3rd. Wise up and go mouth a school you can beat like Fruitvale or someone like them....good Gosh.

Glory you need to grow up dude. See unlike you im willing to concede to certain truths, and i name one post where i said that GS was gonna be "great." I said i thougth theyd be improved and better, but that is not the case, and i was wrong. And i doesnt take a "great" team to beat your hapless little panthers. Im not even going to mention that GS, as bad as they played friday night, would BURY the same Cumby team that beat you. I still think GS is good enough to beat those awesome world beater panthers, but GS plays a much tougher schedule than AG would even think about playing. BTW AG will beat neither GS or Hawkins for the 3rd spot. GS standards and AG standards are different. If you would have lost like we did you would be saying OMG look at those Awesome panthers scored a TD against a worthless 3A lets sign them up for scholarships!!! Where are the scouts at???? Cmon. Get me Glory? Your the one thats full of hot Air, like last year saying......" Oh i think this is the year, i feel good about playing GS, i think well get them" (paraphrasing not exact words).......49-13 dude....and Carp being a nice guy had the starters out by the middle of the 3rd. Wise up and go mouth a school you can beat like Fruitvale or someone like them....good Gosh.

:flowers: Their their that feels better doesn't it. That's the hot air I'm talking about now were back on track. There's one thing that you seem to be ignorant about CROSSHAIR and that is that I'm not from AG wasn't born their wasn't raised their never went to school their. The school (Irving) and the man (Ken Young) that raised me taught me how to get D1 scholarships and put my name on the page (Mark Young). It's not hot air making a prediction about a game. I was wrong about the AG and GS game last year I forgot AG likes to pillow fight some of the time. We'll see about this year. D1 Scholarships, what do you know about D1 scholarships. I've got three kids almost grown 1 has a D1 scholarship (Softball) (her best friend who is also from AG who played for me went ahead and got a D1 scholarship to for softball) The second is 2 years from being a RN and the other at Alba Ryan will be the nail in your HOT AIR ARROGANT A## when he gets his D1 football scholarship baring of course injury. Time will tell won't it CROSSHAIR. We don't blow hot air in my family we just work hard and speak the facts. You won't hear from me again until Ryan verbally commits to a D1 and then I've got a quote for ya. Saying anything else would be HOT AIR. Like I said this is going to be fun.

Give the kids at GS a break. If you want to blame someone, blame the administration or the board. If they would have made hiring a new AD more of a priority they would have had it done in march. This would have allowed someone to come in and really give them a chance to get in a good offseason and implement their offense and defense in the spring instead of having to put everything together at the start of two a days. In time this team will be OK. They still have a legitimate chance of making the playoffs in that district. And congrats to the bulldogs.

"Ryan will be the nail in your HOT AIR ARROGANT A## when he gets his D1 football scholarship baring of course injury"

Spoken words from a "true" parent. While Ryan is a good athlete and is a hard worker....his size....or lack of size....will hinder him from ever getting a D1 scholarship.

Wow Glory not only are you immature but i can add classless to that list of adjectives as well. Thats just great a grown man is trying to mouth a 20 year old kid. Its kid obssessed parents like you that make me thankful i had my parents. Glory i had some success in HS sports (track and CC) and got some letters and interest from some schools but the last thing my parents did was get on a sports blog and start singing my praises. They wouldnt even do that to friends and family. They had humility. They would tell me that i had accomplished nothing, and that if i stopped working, i could kiss any chances of running in college good bye, and that there is always someone better than me. I, along with 99% of this board could care less about what your kids are doing/have done. Be proud of them fine, you should be. But one thing YOU WILL NOT do is attempt to use profrane language to me on this board. That shows lack of class and decorum at its highest. Its also against the rules of this forum. I express opinions about athletes on here b/c thats what this forum is for, and i have basis of observation, b/c i have either played against them or seen them play up close. If you dont like the fact I dont think your son is that great, fine, its not my opinion that matters. Getting worked up over the fact someone doesnt think your son is great accomplishes nothing. Im going with facts. Read my posts, ive been right on most of them, and where ive been wrong, ive openly admitted that. If your son does not get a scholarship, the last thing i would do is get on here and mouth and say hahahaha. I would feel bad for you and your son b/c i know you both wanted it badly. But i have a feeling that if GS slides the rest of the season you would not pay me the same courtesy. And thats too bad. And watch your language too.

Crosshair.......wow what a great Alba pejorative.........

Wow Glory not only are you immature but i can add classless to that list of adjectives as well. Thats just great a grown man is trying to mouth a 20 year old kid. Its kid obssessed parents like you that make me thankful i had my parents. Glory i had some success in HS sports (track and CC) and got some letters and interest from some schools but the last thing my parents did was get on a sports blog and start singing my praises. They wouldnt even do that to friends and family. They had humility. They would tell me that i had accomplished nothing, and that if i stopped working, i could kiss any chances of running in college good bye, and that there is always someone better than me. I, along with 99% of this board could care less about what your kids are doing/have done. Be proud of them fine, you should be. But one thing YOU WILL NOT do is attempt to use profrane language to me on this board. That shows lack of class and decorum at its highest. Its also against the rules of this forum. I express opinions about athletes on here b/c thats what this forum is for, and i have basis of observation, b/c i have either played against them or seen them play up close. If you dont like the fact I dont think your son is that great, fine, its not my opinion that matters. Getting worked up over the fact someone doesnt think your son is great accomplishes nothing. Im going with facts. Read my posts, ive been right on most of them, and where ive been wrong, ive openly admitted that. If your son does not get a scholarship, the last thing i would do is get on here and mouth and say hahahaha. I would feel bad for you and your son b/c i know you both wanted it badly. But i have a feeling that if GS slides the rest of the season you would not pay me the same courtesy. And thats too bad. And watch your language too.

Crosshair.......wow what a great Alba pejorative.........

I don't think this family likes being told they can't do something. You might want to hold off on the D1 stuff I heard that Ryan Young could be seen by 79000 fans walking the side lines at the Texas A&M game this weekend and I don't think it was a security error. Don't know if it's true but I heard it.

Man crossfire grow up you just admitted to being 20 years old and you didn't even play football so what makes you think you know the game and can mouth! If you want to talk about class, it's pathetic that you would get on here and bash your own school like you did! I mean come on G.S has played two 3A teams that are both undefeated. I bet later on this season when G.S gets into district and starts winning your oppinion will totally change. So you got all these offers to run in college and had a lot of success in high school then um why didn't you? If the rumors are true about Ryan Young it would be awesome if he went to Texas A&M! I mean yes he would have to bulk up a little bit but he does have speed and quickness and could make a great D1 back, good luck in the future!