MAUD VS. BREMOND SET

blesseddaily

Maud vs. Bremond will be played at 2pm next Saturday in Nacogdoches at SFA's field.

Maud will once again be the home team....BEWARE OF THE MAROON DOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Thanks again for the unbelievable fan support...it means so much to those young men playing their hearts out on the field to see and hear all noise from the stands!!!

It's a great day to be a Card!!!!!

I am so glad it is Nacogdoches..Will be there to show Tenaha's support for your team...Good Luck Cardinals....

AWESOME!!! Congratulations Tenaha on a great season!! We appreciate all the support we are recieving from everyone. Come sit on the HOME side Friday night!!!! Thanks so much!!!

B.S.T. It is a great day to be a cardinal!!!!!

A friend and I attended the Bremond-Harper game at Pflugerville Connally Friday night. One thing I will say about Bremond is this, don't let your guard down on them. They looked awful the first half of the Harper game. I don't know what the coach said at halftime, but man did they come alive. They will play a slow flat first half, then they will come back and tear you up the second half. They have been a second-half team all year. They were down at the half in the Normangee game and came back in a fury the second half and beat them. They have only lost two games this year; both to Class 2A playoff teams, and both losses were by 1 point. Good Luck Maud, but keep them under tight wraps the second half or you will get burned.

I believe this is the fartherst Maud has advanced since the Joey Missildine team of the late 1980s. I saw that team beat Celest in Sulphur Springs in round two.

The victory over Celeste came in the first round and they lost in the second round. That is the only playoff win in the school history (in football).