McCain on Live TV

Guest Bear_Den

As far as getting anything in return, Hmm. I must say this, just about every black person has experienced some sort of racisms, So yea. To bleeds, I asked you question and you never seem to answer? Yet, it's the tone of your words, that make you sound racist.

Ah. I see. You can't seem to back up your comments, so you resort to saying I'm racist because of my tone. Nice.

Word of advice to jammy. I wouldn't try to be a lawyer if I were you. You have to have evidence to win a case. So far, you've shown none.

BTW, you asked me a question? Must have missed it. You know how us racists are. We tend to ignore "you people".

Care to repeat it?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bear_Den
How does that have anything to do with this discussion.

I float back and forth from different topics....meaning I like to do what I want!

APPLE I wonder if you will get suspended for that word you used. (Probably not).....She's racist because she allows racism to take place at her KLAN rallies

I wonder if you wil get suspended for your continued vile racist diatribes. Hope so.

APPLE I wonder if you will get suspended for that word you used. (Probably not).....She's racist because she allows racism to take place at her KLAN rallies

I used this word: "####".

You can use it too. It is made by striking one's pound key four times in a row. Not much of a word. Don't make me use it again.

But you seem to be losing the argument about Sarah Palin. http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=e4SUqGaGSU

I don't know whether they have or haven't. I do think they play the race card claiming racism when none exists. I've noticed that you are particularly quick with your card.

I'm not quick with no card, I've told you my stand's on other races. I'm quick to get accused of being a racist from your self, bleeds, and others.

ANSWER THE QUESTION BLEEDS.....Where was McCain's flag pin and do you think that makes him unpatriotic?

Not wearing a flag pin doesn't make you unpatriotic, so who cares if McCain had one on or not. But, I bet McCain would solute the flag (put his right hand over his heart) during the national anthem!!

Most, School shootings are committed by white males. Having children out of wedlock has nothing to do with blacks, I believe Bear was referring to Palin's daughter. She's the one on the national spotlight, not the pregnant black girls having kids out of wedlock.

Very good jammy. You've managed to make a true comment about school shootings. Only thing, we weren't discussing school shootings. If we were, I would say you are 100% correct. I would then add that it's black guys who perpetrate drive-by shootings on their own people. Go figure.

As far as the spotlight being on Gov. Palin's daughter. You're wrong again. That spotlight burned out the second the media realized Gov. Palin and her family weren't going to run and hide and try to cover this up. Maybe that spotlight should be on all the black girls who get pregnant. Or maybe there should be some structure in their homes so they could have character and wholesome values instilled in them.

Just a thought.

Guest Bear_Den
Oh! I guess you brought it up because the baby wasn't wearing a flag pin either. Sorry. I'm not quite as quick to assume things.

WHAT???

Ah. I see. You can't seem to back up your comments, so you resort to saying I'm racist because of my tone. Nice.

Word of advice to jammy. I wouldn't try to be a lawyer if I were you. You have to have evidence to win a case. So far, you've shown none.

BTW, you asked me a question? Must have missed it. You know how us racists are. We tend to ignore "you people".

Care to repeat it?

Hmm, I wouldnt try to be a lawyer. I might get accused of being a racist. Anyway, I've come to myself, and figure the question would be a little to personal. So, with respect to you I won't ask it. Deal?

Guest Bear_Den
Bear Den, I just got through looking over the "Obama tax plan" thread, and wondered what your thoughts are on that. Can you visit that thread and maybe post a comment there? Thanks.

I would love to but I don't have the time right now. Maybe tomorrow though!

I'm not quick with no card, I've told you my stand's on other races. I'm quick to get accused of being a racist from your self, bleeds, and others.

That's because you're a racist.

You have to admit having a problem before you can find a way to get past it.

Hmm, I wouldnt try to be a lawyer. I might get accused of being a racist. Anyway, I've come to myself, and figure the question would be a little to personal. So, with respect to you I won't ask it. Deal?

Never mind. I'll go find it and answer it. Deal?

Care to repeat it?

Hmm, I wouldn't try to become a lawyer. I might get accused of being a racist, and only helping out "my people". Yea, I did have a question for you, which was never answered. However, after re-thinking the question. I figured, I respect you enough not to ask it.

Guest Bear_Den
Oh, and Obama didn't go take the offensive shirts off the backs of his supporters at his rallies. So what are you trying to say!

I doubt he was looking at t-shirts during a rally. But I bet Palin heard those words!

Jammy, are you talking about asking me what is wrong with voting for Sen. Government because he's black? Is that the question you're talking about?

I doubt he was looking at t-shirts during a rally. But I bet Palin heard those words!

So, let me get this straight. You say that Sen. Government didn't see the t-shirts that referred to Gov. Palin in very disgusting, lewd terms in giant letters, but you're certain that she heard what you call racist comments (still haven't produced any of those alleged comments) in a place where literally thousands were gathered?

Oh yeah, that's legitimate.

Guest Bear_Den
So, let me get this straight. You say that Sen. Government didn't see the t-shirts that referred to Gov. Palin in very disgusting, lewd terms in giant letters, but you're certain that she heard what you call racist comments (still haven't produced any of those alleged comments) in a place where literally thousands were gathered?

Oh yeah, that's legitimate.

I expect that type of stuff the these Klan rallies that she's hosting. Don't worry. Only a couple of more weeks and she will be back in Alaska out of the way.