warmup games

68Hornet

Class 2A powers Winnsboro and Godley will be favored over Bullard and Liberty-Eylau in playoff warmup games Saturday in Gladewater. Winnsboro and Bullard play at 1, with L-E and Godley playing afterwards. I can see an upset in at least one of these games.

Before I get on you a little, I am going to say I agree with 99.9% of what you post. I do not think either of these two 2A teams would be considered a power. LE should win this one by 10 or more. Only thing that could be tough for them is that Godley has a tough, little point guard that can handle it, drive, and shoot from behind the arc. He is quick, but not super quick. Stopping penetration by really good guards has been an area of concern this year and I hope they use this game to find a solution. I haven't seen Winnsboro's boys this year, but I have seen Bullard's. I am going to have to pick Bullard in the blind on this one.

Class 2A powers Winnsboro and Godley will be favored over Bullard and Liberty-Eylau in playoff warmup games Saturday in Gladewater. Winnsboro and Bullard play at 1, with L-E and Godley playing afterwards. I can see an upset in at least one of these games.

Im kinda Curious how #13 2A Godley can be considered a favorite over #11 3A Liberty Eylau. I might have the rankings wrong but that was the last one I saw from TABC. But then again I have never seen them play, Now I could see Winnsboro being a favorite as they have beaten Bullard once this year pretty good. But that was early in the year and Winnsboro honestly has not had a tough road and Bullard has played and beaten some pretty quality 3A teams. Should be some good games regardless. I will have to miss them unfortunately :crybaby: . I am hoping that the upset you see happening is L.E. beating Godley HA HA

The only thing the rankings have right is Winnsboro's girls No. 1 in 2A. These rankngs mean very litltle.

As loyal Winnsboro Lady Raiders' fan as I am, I,too, see an upset. Winnsboro has not really been tested since the Princeton game in the Kaufman tournament. Most of the games that have been played since then Winnsboro JV could have beaten the varsity teams.

Look for Winnsboro to go into the playoffs with one loss on their record.

Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs.

As loyal Winnsboro Lady Raiders' fan as I am, I,too, see an upset. Winnsboro has not really been tested since the Princeton game in the Kaufman tournament. Most of the games that have been played since then Winnsboro JV could have beaten the varsity teams.

Look for Winnsboro to go into the playoffs with one loss on their record.

Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs.

This smells like a ploy to motivate your team.

Im kinda Curious how #13 2A Godley can be considered a favorite over #11 3A Liberty Eylau. I might have the rankings wrong but that was the last one I saw from TABC. But then again I have never seen them play, Now I could see Winnsboro being a favorite as they have beaten Bullard once this year pretty good. But that was early in the year and Winnsboro honestly has not had a tough road and Bullard has played and beaten some pretty quality 3A teams. Should be some good games regardless. I will have to miss them unfortunately :crybaby: . I am hoping that the upset you see happening is L.E. beating Godley HA HA

I am curious too. I hope LE can show them what the difference between 3A and 2A is.lol

Not much.