How "truthful" will the Biden Administration actually be?

Monte1076

16 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And how much will the media cover for them when they're not? And how much "dignity" and "respect" will they extend to Conservatives and Republicans?

I think we already know the answer to all of those questions.  Why would they suddenly start reporting truthfully?  The left doesn't want unity, they want conformity to their radical anti-American agenda ....

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think we already know the answer to all of those questions.  Why would they suddenly start reporting truthfully?  The left doesn't want unity, they want conformity to their radical anti-American agenda ....

That's kind of how "diversity" has been re-defined, too. It's "we all look different, but we all think the same way! Look how diverse we are!"

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That's kind of how "diversity" has been re-defined, too. It's "we all look different, but we all think the same way! Look how diverse we are!"

Diversity is just a newer code name for affirmative action ... it was rampant at BCBS of TX when I worked there ... it was sickening watching better, more qualified, candidates get passed over for jobs in the name of diversity ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama