Share the wealth

OldSchool

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demented i like that.

I am voicing my opinions just like every one else. You don't have to like them, it doesn't matter to me in the least. That bothers you for some reason? why?

What's obvious is that all this does matter to you a great deal.

A lot of things bother me. Just add your unsupported opinion to the list, along with cystic acne and hemorrhoids.

ARE WE SERIOUS...

I came to read the arguments... not to here bickering...

We should start a new subject title called the All Rant Thread... We'll even have Dr. Phil sing kumbayaa (what :censored: ever it's spelled) and he'll (Dr. Phil) will referree

Like me, he owns you too. Gonna be in town soon?

You will never own anyone. I like your brother, he's a good guy. You want to talk smack, when there isn't a need to. Your brother is nothing like you, and I know him. I respect your brother, but I'm losing all sense of respect for you and bleeds. You two are going overboard with garbage talk. Think about it.

You will never own anyone. I like your brother, he's a good guy. You want to talk smack, when there isn't a need to. Your brother is nothing like you, and I know him. I respect your brother, but I'm losing all sense of respect for you and bleeds. You two are going overboard with garbage talk. Think about it.

You're hilarious. :smirk:

Okay, I've thought about it. I've decided you like to make wild comments, having no basis in truth, then pout when someone calls you out on it.

I've decided that you like to pose yourself as a defender of women, when in reality, you've proven in the past, more than once you have no respect for them.

I've decided you can't distinguish between reality and youtube RnR videos.

Thanks Dave for encouraging me to think about it. My time of retrospection and introspection was very helpful.

ARE WE SERIOUS...

I came to read the arguments... not to here bickering...

We should start a new subject title called the All Rant Thread... We'll even have Dr. Phil sing kumbayaa (what :censored: ever it's spelled) and he'll (Dr. Phil) will referree

Any thread ou which our Aid to Dependent Mothers champion posts will soon become an All Rant thread. Every single one.

give it a rest. he simply wanted to get back to the topic. let him, stop with the bash me stuff. get over it already

You must have forgotten you posted this...

You are just a couple of folks who i happen to like fighting with. Did you get that part, like it.