Hughes Springs vs. Mildred

SportsFan85

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder to mellowyellow. In 99% of your posts you reference PP. PP couldnt do this or that. Ask PP this or that. Dude, guess what, YOU AINT PLAYING PPTHIS WEEK, I can read. I know yall got lucky and won against PP. We dont care!lol. Since the PP game was your SUPERBOWL, can yall get up for another good opponent? Whatever, calm down about PP. that was last week. PP fans better watch out, they may have a stalker!lmao.

Just a reminder to mellowyellow. In 99% of your posts you reference PP. PP couldnt do this or that. Ask PP this or that. Dude, guess what, YOU AINT PLAYING PPTHIS WEEK, I can read. I know yall got lucky and won against PP. We dont care!lol. Since the PP game was your SUPERBOWL, can yall get up for another good opponent? Whatever, calm down about PP. that was last week. PP fans better watch out, they may have a stalker!lmao.

Ya and no paul pewitt wasnt our super bowl we beat them so what we r gonna get ready for u like we have any other team with the best practice effort and a good attitude everyday

I guess your right but we'll how THIS weeks game goes. Sound better!?

From what i understand HS is very similiar to OPP! But has a little bit better passing game! We had four sacks against opp by the way! Goodluck to your QB! ANd about #3. He is so versitile it is unreal! And if you do find a way to slow hin down(wich i dont see happening) but for argument sake! #2 is just as good and will gladly take the load onto his shoulders! Not to mention #5 an #6 would our outside guys would probably be top guys almost anywhere else! As if it matters, #9 could turn a fourth grader into an all-state WR hes just that good! #24 is a stud at LB plain and simple! And unlike you hard headed "beast from the east" so your called Mildred is not one dimentional! They have two RB that would probably be starters at HS! For all my boys reading this DO NOT get a big head! Go out and take care of business this week and we will serve some crow to the folks saturday morning! Goodluck to both teams!

If recall correctly you where the ones sucking PPs tit in week 4, and hoping they would win last week so you get your revenge! Mildred has already put crow on your plate once for your big mouth last week when you didnt even have a dog in the fight! Just imagine how bad its guna taste this week! Just because we beat a better team last week dosent mean that we are spent! No one was even banged up! PP was just a stepping stone! And ill be saying that about HS next week on the next forum im on!

Ok Skippy. Be careful out there! These boys play rough! How are y'all in basketball? You may mix in a few jumpshots in practice this week. Thump thump.lol

If I remember correctly isn't this what the PP fans were sating last week? We all know how that turned out. I like how you are saying HS is gonna kill Mildred when yall couldn't even beat PP... Mildred beat them 47-28

From what i understand HS is very similiar to OPP! But has a little bit better passing game! We had four sacks against opp by the way! Goodluck to your QB! ANd about #3. He is so versitile it is unreal! And if you do find a way to slow hin down(wich i dont see happening) but for argument sake! #2 is just as good and will gladly take the load onto his shoulders! Not to mention #5 an #6 would our outside guys would probably be top guys almost anywhere else! As if it matters, #9 could turn a fourth grader into an all-state WR hes just that good! #24 is a stud at LB plain and simple! And unlike you hard headed "beast from the east" so your called Mildred is not one dimentional! They have two RB that would probably be starters at HS! For all my boys reading this DO NOT get a big head! Go out and take care of business this week and we will serve some crow to the folks saturday morning! Goodluck to both teams!

Our qb is 6'2 210LBS, 4.6 and if a football was a fighter plane, he could land it on a ticks back. And he will run you plum over! Our fb is 6'200lbs, of man, he will carry your lbr that you are so proud of and hand him to your safety! Our tailbacks (3) of them are hardnosed and quick. Our line is anchored by a 6'3" 285lb beast! We are only similar to PP in that we run the slot t most of the time. We also run some shotgun and pass to several targets. Our lbrs have really turned into some cracker jack head hunters! You have NO rbs that would start at HS! Our secondary features some of our best athletes! Every kid on our side of the ball will clean your clock! You are in for a BIG surprise! When you are watching your defense struggle while we get 4-5yds per carry and leave you the ball for about 3min per qtr, just remember ol 88 told you so. You better score every possession to stay in this game. And the biggest difference between us and PP is that we knew there would be times when we would need to score quick. So we worked on it all year. I cant wait! If yall are as good as you think you are, its gonna be a barn burner!!!

If I remember correctly isn't this what the PP fans were sating last week? We all know how that turned out. I like how you are saying HS is gonna kill Mildred when yall couldn't even beat PP... Mildred beat them 47-28

There yall go again with PP this, PP that. PP better be the last thing on your mind!:wacko:

If recall correctly you where the ones sucking PPs tit in week 4, and hoping they would win last week so you get your revenge! Mildred has already put crow on your plate once for your big mouth last week when you didnt even have a dog in the fight! Just imagine how bad its guna taste this week! Just because we beat a better team last week dosent mean that we are spent! No one was even banged up! PP was just a stepping stone! And ill be saying that about HS next week on the next forum im on!

You can come support us week after next as we play round 4! That is unless you like basketball.:D

You can come support us week after next as we play round 4! That is unless you like basketball.:D

Ya was never a big fan of thump thump! lol if Something tragic were to happen and we couldnt make it friday then i would gladly support you guys! But as long as we show up i dont see it happening! And all i got out of your other post was that you have a couple of big guys! wich means nothing to me or Mildred! And if these profesional wrestlers you speak of can even get passed Penell and finigmo on the d-line! Shelton is about 5'10 but plays like hes 6'5! Will bring the wood! Big boys are no problemb. Its called hustle and 11 guys flying to the ball! And your linebackers heads will be spinning from watching 2,3,8, and 24 run up and down the field so much! Im sure youve heard of Sedrick Johnson! Great athelete, but all he saw last week was the back of daniel folsoms jersey! i doubt yall have anyone that can run with him! And dont even try to talk about throwing the ball. If your QB can even get a pass off, our FS is former all state, SS #3 athletic to say the least lol CBs 8 and 1 are both quick. And 8 will bring the wood! Yall better turn around and hand it off and just hope for the best.

Ya was never a big fan of thump thump! lol Something tragic were to happen and we couldnt make it friday then i would gladly support you guys! But as long as we show up i dont see it happening! And all i got out if your other post was that you have a couple of big guys! wich means nothing to me or Mildred! And if these profesional wrestlers you speak of can even get passed Penell and finigmo on the d-line! Shelton is about 5'10 but plays like hes 6'5! Will bring the wood! Big boys are no problemb. Its called hustle and 11 guys flying to the ball! And your linebackers heads will be spinning from watching 2,3,8, and 24 run up and down the field so much! Im sure youve heard of Sedrick Johnson! Great athelete, but all he saw last week was the back of daniel folsoms jersey! i doubt yall have anyone that can run with him!

Man you guys just can't get past PP and their players. You are wrong, we do have some 4.5 kids that can run. Lol. Those big backs are not just big, they are strong and fast. You will see soon enough.

Man you guys just can't get past PP and their players. You are wrong, we do have some 4.5 kids that can run. Lol. Those big backs are not just big, they are strong and fast. You will see soon enough.

We will see them soon enough because they will be quietly contained in front of our D.

Ya was never a big fan of thump thump! lol if Something tragic were to happen and we couldnt make it friday then i would gladly support you guys! But as long as we show up i dont see it happening! And all i got out of your other post was that you have a couple of big guys! wich means nothing to me or Mildred! And if these profesional wrestlers you speak of can even get passed Penell and finigmo on the d-line! Shelton is about 5'10 but plays like hes 6'5! Will bring the wood! Big boys are no problemb. Its called hustle and 11 guys flying to the ball! And your linebackers heads will be spinning from watching 2,3,8, and 24 run up and down the field so much! Im sure youve heard of Sedrick Johnson! Great athelete, but all he saw last week was the back of daniel folsoms jersey! i doubt yall have anyone that can run with him! And dont even try to talk about throwing the ball. If your QB can even get a pass off, our FS is former all state, SS #3 athletic to say the least lol CBs 8 and 1 are both quick. And 8 will bring the wood! Yall better turn around and hand it off and just hope for the best.

Just curious, what exactly is FORMER all state? I didnt know they took away those kinds of awards. Or do you mean he was one year but not the next? Just curious.

Dont be hating on my cafeteria food! lol And i am somewhat guilty of relating to last week but you said yourself you and PP are similar teams there 1988. My bad! All im saying is that even if your big boys stumble for a few yards every now and again dosent mean anything! I could write a book on all the weapons we have in our HIGH POWERED offense! But ill just let you wait and watch the show friday!

Just curious, what exactly is FORMER all state? I didnt know they took away those kinds of awards. Or do you mean he was one year but not the next? Just curious.

WOW! Really! ok he was all state last year and im sure will make a run for it this year! I see they lack on comprehension skills over there at HS lol JK MAn

Dont be hating on my cafeteria food! lol And i am somewhat guilty of relating to last week but you said yourself you and PP are similar teams there 1988. My bad! All im saying is that even if your big boys stumble for a few yards every now and again dosent mean anything! I could write a book on all the weapons we have in our HIGH POWERED offense! But ill just let you wait and watch the show friday!

LOL. They dont stumble, they RUMBLE!! Every down. And if we seem one dimensional friday night, that will mean you are in BIG trouble. If you see the same play over and over and over and over, it means you cant stop it! And we will just keep on keeping on until you do, or not. If you do stop or slow it down we will do many other things. Only one dimensional when we want to be.