Girls and boys 14 AA

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really speak about the two games you are alluding to. But I do know Coach Jameson does not run up scores. He will use the whole bench and work on problem areas. The bench needs work as well. You have to let those guys play and execute. Maybe someone more informed about what truly happened could respond to the accusations. I am just going by what I have seen Jay do in the past.It would not surprise me that he is working something since Edgewood has played so poorly recently.

Well it shouldn't matter who sat out. Remember, you guys spent 32 minutes pressing Como getting all your guys ready... Guess Lone Oak is just better.

Lone Oak 34 - Edgewood 32

Well "Voice" you still did not see the game against Como or you would have said so by now. You still want to try to make Edgewood look bad. You can't make that happen so I see your childish antics come to bloom again. You truly show CLASS in every word. Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.... you are still almost entertaining.

I am sure "Voice" was chomping at the bit when Edgewood came out the 3rd quarter and scored the first 8 points. That 7 point lead ended up being the largest lead of the game and did not hold up. However, Lone Oak did manage a 4 point lead earlier. The rest of the game was pretty much back and forth with neither team getting more than a 3 point lead.

I am sure "Voice" was chomping at the bit when Edgewood came out the 3rd quarter and scored the first 8 points. That 7 point lead ended up being the largest lead of the game and did not hold up. However, Lone Oak did manage a 4 point lead earlier. The rest of the game was pretty much back and forth with neither team getting more than a 3 point lead.

Yes Edgewood went on a little run in the third quarter, but no I wasn't worried or "chomping at the bit". Our guys play smart. They play their game no matter the score. They don't panic. They stay the course. And it has paid off (as 14 wins in a row proves).

I do believe at this point in our professional relationship you should capitalize "Voice"... I mean come on... Even spacegolfer has it down

Do not be mislead into thinking I did that out of respect. It was just a "typo".

You still haven't answered when you took your beatings from edgewood. Not going to argue with you and take away from what the boys in lone oak have accomplished. You need to leave it alone and let the kids have the credit.

He probably never played.

That's the key - your memories are once upon a time. The only blowouts you can speak of this year are of Grand Saline and Como. Don't live in the past Edgewood. Live in the present. In the present Lone Oak beat you twice. The good news for you guys - there's always next year...

So are you not going to be playing in the tournament? Edgewood is planning on it.

He means the regional tournament you feckless doofus.

That's right y'all don't have any past memories to build on. Only the 5 second window of success you guys are having right now. No point arguing the game. Y'all won and the dogs lost. I hate it that your boys didn't get to beat Edgewood's normal lineup but hey a win is a win. It's like beating the patriots without Brady. Just saying. Get you guys a taste of a tatum(EW beat them in the playoffs FYI) kountze, Brock, white oak, then come run your mouth after they roll y'all up like a greasy taco. Like I said before, you need to stop embarrassing you town and let the boys that played the game have the credit. They have done a great job and hope they represent the district well.

You probably shouldn't look ahead to Regionals. You better focus your attention on the loser of Life Oak Cliff vs Red Oak Life. Either one will be a tough matchup. You have a long road ahead of you before you reach the Regional tournament. Don't get too arrogant Edgewood. As you've seen this year, any team can quickly be humbled.

He means the regional tournament you feckless doofus.

That's right y'all don't have any past memories to build on. Only the 5 second window of success you guys are having right now. No point arguing the game. Y'all won and the dogs lost. I hate it that your boys didn't get to beat Edgewood's normal lineup but hey a win is a win. It's like beating the patriots without Brady. Just saying. Get you guys a taste of a tatum(EW beat them in the playoffs FYI) kountze, Brock, white oak, then come run your mouth after they roll y'all up like a greasy taco. Like I said before, you need to stop embarrassing you town and let the boys that played the game have the credit. They have done a great job and hope they represent the district well.

We beat your normal lineup the first time. It's not our fault you decided not to play them this time. But obviously it wouldn't have mattered.

And you guys are the only ones trying to take away from what LO has done this year. I'm simply praising them for a great season. Not quite sure how defending them against your arrogance is taking away from them....

And, for the record, I'll take present success over past memories any day. It probably is best for you to enjoy your past Spangler, because in the present your looking up at Lone Oak, not the other way around.