3 of 4 4a announced for state

catatonia_soccer

BUFF that is funny! I'm sure thats what everyone else was thinking.:rofl: I think a lot of us knew it would get better, we just weren't expecting it to be this soon. In our wildest dreams we couldn't have imagined state this year. We knew there would be lots of improvement because the more the boys played together the more their chemistry grew. Now I think they know their strengths and weaknesses. All it takes is a little faith and a lot of hard work. Way to go Cats on a GREAT season. It is all starting to pay off.

Rider beat Bowie so that means they are the final team to advance to state. Does anyone know when they will find out who plays who at what time? It is still really hard to believe when you go to the UIL site and see Palestine in the final 4. That is so cool! I hope the Cats can finish strong.

I thought the Coaches normally met on Sunday but that would have to be changed since Rider played today. I would think it would be announced Monday. Has anyone found Hildago's record for the year? That would give us an idea of who plays who.

The final four 4A coaches meeting is at 9 am Thursday morning. Rider was seeded first and Frisco second. We were third and they flipped a coin to see who we would play. We have Frisco @ 6 pm.

It is hard to believe to see Palestine in the final four. Look at all the teams since 1985 from East Texas that haven't made it to state and look at the few from East Texas that have been there in that 27 year span.....Palestine is now one of them.