Tenaha versus Maud

cougarpride

Who Wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Tenaha
    • Maud

Ahh... Unfortunately, for you I do know what the word champion means. I guess we will all have to wait and see who has what it takes to become one this Friday night...

It is in Tatum right? I sure would hate to miss seeing the "champions" play! ;)

Well, Sweetie...there is NOTHING unfortunate for me or the Maud Cardinals! We def. know what the word CHAMPION means...and we are intimadated by NO ONE!!!! I suppose you will have to wait till Friday night to see what a real Champion is made of...because I ALREADY KNOW....

YOu have to ask me where the game is being played? I cant believe you would have to ask...yes..it is in Tatum on Friday night at 7:30...

Now...I am done....the game is Friday...and actions will speak louder than any of these words...so see you Friday at the game!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Tenaha scrimmage Maud?

Yes they did...it was dominated by the defenses. Neither team could score. Both teams have gotten much, much better since then...It should be a typical late round playoff game. Defense will win the game for one of the teams...whoever makes a big play(interception) or causes a fumble is usually the determining factor in games this late in the playoffs...both teams are very talented and have accomplished a lot...good luck to both teams and pray for an injury free game. God bless.

As u said for yourself both teams have improved since the scrimage that was played. Our team has gotten better and maybe Maud also, but i personaly think that Tenaha will come out on top of this game.

Champions wear Maroon and White!!!

Go tigers :happy65:

Yes they did...it was dominated by the defenses. Neither team could score. Both teams have gotten much, much better since then...It should be a typical late round playoff game. Defense will win the game for one of the teams...whoever makes a big play(interception) or causes a fumble is usually the determining factor in games this late in the playoffs...both teams are very talented and have accomplished a lot...good luck to both teams and pray for an injury free game. God bless.

Actually, Tenaha did score. Won the scrimmage 1 TD to 0.

but i personaly think that Tenaha will come out on top of this game.

I would certainly hope that you believe your team will come out on top.

As both Tenaha and Maud fans should. This is a great time to be a fan. It spurs support from places you might not expect. We have fans from most of the Bowie county schools supporting us including district rivals, and many have even attended our games. That is a great thing about North East Texas football.

It is certainly time to support your school. Maud's support has been staggering. Easily 3 times as many Maud fans as Cayuga fans attended our last game.

And Maud has won 3 games that apparently noone thought we could win. So we like that position. We were told that there is no way we can stop TJ Adams (Beckville). There is no way we can beat Quinlan Boles. There is no way we can stop T Shead (Cayuga).

Break out the popcorn! Time to program the NAV and find this Tatum school to attend my 4th playoff game :)

Well, Sweetie...there is NOTHING unfortunate for me or the Maud Cardinals! We def. know what the word CHAMPION means...and we are intimadated by NO ONE!!!! I suppose you will have to wait till Friday night to see what a real Champion is made of...because I ALREADY KNOW....

YOu have to ask me where the game is being played? I cant believe you would have to ask...yes..it is in Tatum on Friday night at 7:30...

Now...I am done....the game is Friday...and actions will speak louder than any of these words...so see you Friday at the game!!!!

Well clearly you do not know how to read sarcasm.

I knew exactly where and at what time the game was.

I am glad you are so sure of yourself! It is a great thing to have confidence, just don't allow that confidence to fool you into thinking you're invincible. There is always someone better out there. (Hopefully we will be the better team!)

Speaking as a Tiger fan we've witnessed this first hand. So be careful and watch yourself Maud! Don't go overboard with the trash talk… It is only Monday!

actions will speak louder than any of these words...

Let's Go Tigers!

LOL...I know exactly how to read sarcasm....that is exactly why i was sarcastic back!

There is nothing wrong with being confident. Just as you should be that way about your team...any fan should be. There is nothing I have posted that is not true. The Cardinals are Champions...I support my team as you should support yours....and as I said...the game is Friday and that is when everyone will see.

Maud hasnt said anything...I am a Maud fan...and I am the one making the post...and there is nothing wrong with me believing in my team...you must believe...if you dont believe in yourself and your team...how can anyone else? I have not talked trash...just standing behind my team and believing in them...that is certainly not trash.

Good luck to both teams and safe travel to both teams and the fans.

B.S.T.

LOL...I know exactly how to read sarcasm....that is exactly why i was sarcastic back!

There is nothing wrong with being confident. Just as you should be that way about your team...any fan should be. There is nothing I have posted that is not true. The Cardinals are Champions...I support my team as you should support yours....and as I said...the game is Friday and that is when everyone will see.

Maud hasnt said anything...I am a Maud fan...and I am the one making the post...and there is nothing wrong with me believing in my team...you must believe...if you dont believe in yourself and your team...how can anyone else? I have not talked trash...just standing behind my team and believing in them...that is certainly not trash.

Good luck to both teams and safe travel to both teams and the fans.

B.S.T.

This may be a dumb ? but i was wondering what that B.S.T.means.

Thanks.

TO THE CARD FANS:

I JUST WANT TO SAY B S T. GOOD LUCK. I WILL BE THERE ROOTING FOR YALL.

GO GET THEM D-LINE

WHO ARE WE...... TNT!

Hoagies and Grinders......Hoagies and Grinders......Navy Beans......Navy Beans.......MEATLOAF SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

This game is a toss up to me. I said earlier that I was going with Tenaha, but now looking at it, the Cardinals from Maud will come into this game jacked up!! It will be tough for the Tigers to win, but with me not willing to jump back and forth over the fence, I'll put the risk of eating crow on the line!

Tenaha - 28

Maud - 23

Good Luck to both teams on Friday Night and I look foward to hearing the result!

Thanks again to all the support from Bowie and all the others around Bowie County...YOur show of support is awesome!!

This will be a great game,both teams have worked hard to get to this point...best of luck to both teams and safe travel for the teams and all the fans. My heart is with Maud, and I believe our team. We all believe...after all it Tis' the season to believe!!

B.S.T............Go Cardinals!!!!!!