Beckville at Tenaha

LTPride

Tenaha takes this one !!!!

I agree. I said after our opener with Tenaha that I don't think Tenaha loses another game thru district, with their toughest game being Mt Enterprise. So I stand by this prediction.

McClure is the real deal, but when the defense spends as much time in his backfield as he does, it eliminates the majority of his threat.

I agree. I said after our opener with Tenaha that I don't think Tenaha loses another game thru district, with their toughest game being Mt Enterprise. So I stand by this prediction.

McClure is the real deal, but when the defense spends as much time in his backfield as he does, it eliminates the majority of his threat.

I cant agree more !!!

Mclure is a monster. But if Beckville can stop him i think that they will be ok.

beckville has had a lot of turnovers. They move the ball but they always shoot themself in the foot in the redzone.

My prediction that it goes down to the wire.

Yea and you forgot about their other monster, Cameron Choice. You have to stop both of them and Beckville wont do that. Tenaha by 35

first I want to say that I am from Tenaha, so this isn't a sour grapes thing, but it is just embarassing that we put 72 up on somebody. I mean at least put the reserves in or something how does this happen? especially with a district opponent. I didnt go to the game. does anyone know where i can get the stats and box score for this game?

I mean at least put the reserves in or something.

When you are playing class A ball there is just not that many reserves on both teams.

One way would be to kick a lot of field goals even letting the left tackle run with the ball doesn't help sometimes.

well i didn't get to go to the game I just saw that score and was somewhat ashamed. how did you find those stats i' ve been looking for a way to track tenaha's stats and can't find one.

hook em horns.

If anyone should be ashamed it should be you! Go to the game or get your facts straight before you rant. For your info, this is the 3rd straight game that Tenaha used back-ups at either halftime or early in the 3rd quarter.

I was at the game and Beckville committed tons of turnovers and penalties. Even the Beckville fans were disgusted with their team. It sure wasn't Tenaha's offense that caused this score.

If you would like a copy of game, I'm sure that Coach Tyner would sell you one at end of the season so that you could do your stat work.

Being a Beckville Fan, you just have to say, the 72 points are not indicative of the way Teneha played as much as it is the way Beckville played. Taking absolutely nothing away from Teneha, very good team. Beckville has been like this for a couple of years, get us down early and it is easy to kick us with anything. We gave up 60+ to cushing last year in one of those games, just don't know when they will occur. don't understand, but will say this, we have some underclassmen that when they arive on the scene and I mean really arrive, if the damaged goods can be salvaged will show leadership, something we haven't had on the field for sometime, since the days of Nico and Petey, two years ago.