UNION HILL SCHOOL BOARD APPOVES PRAYER

BULLDOGBACKER1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You baby-haters never answer the questions. Weak.

BTW... the UH school board obviously made the right decision. Now hopefully a few school boards can get rid of the evolution lie that's being perpetrated on our school kids. :thumbsup:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Are you serious right now? Evolution lie? I feel sorry for you. You must live in denial, and stupidity. I feel sorry that your kids, should you have any, will be raised in a sheltered home and have no chance to know the truth.

-John Michael Taylor

Are you serious right now? Evolution lie? I feel sorry for you. You must live in denial, and stupidity. I feel sorry that your kids, should you have any, will be raised in a sheltered home and have no chance to know the truth.

-John Michael Taylor

Not only are you an idiot, you are a rude, boorish idiot.

I feel sorry that your kids, should you have any, will be raised in a spiritually dead home and have no chance to know the truth.

-John Michael Taylor

Spoken like a true atheist.

It is your children that are deserving of the sympathy, as you appear to be negligent in your role as the spiritual leader of your house.

Sorry baby hater... I just now saw you questions. Allow me to take them one at a time.

1. What about when a woman is in danger of death from the birth process? My cousin's mother died while giving birth to her. She made the right choice because she valued the sanctity of life. I agree with her.

2. What if her doctor tells her she is going to die giving birth, and she has three other children to provide for? She needs to have a C-section.

3. What if she is raped? Place the baby for adoption.

4. What if the child is a product of incest? Place the baby for adoption.

5. What if it is determined that the child will be stillborn? If the baby has already died then the baby can be safely removed from the mother.

6. Will you be the ones to determine who can and can't have an abortion? I believe in the criminalization of the vicious massacre of the unborn.

7. Will you be the ones to decide who deserves one? No one "deserves" an abortion.

Should it be legal for someone to abort the rest of their 13 year old daughter's life?

You say that your cousin's mother died giving birth, yet when you I ask you about a mother dying in the birth process you simply respond "she needs to have a c-section." REALLY? If it's so simple then why didn't your aunt have one? It's obvious that you are a complete idiot and have no clue whatsoever about the birth process. It's not that simple. That is the whole point here. And if you think for one second in your tiny pea-brain that if I were raped I would be forced to give birth to the child, then you people are honestly out of your minds.

You are all so hateful and close-minded, I pity you. You feed off of each other's idiocy and feel vindicated when, in fact, your words are meaningless. Your arguments are weak, full of blanket statements and opinions formed with no intelligence or thought. One person has told me that I have had an abortion and that I'm guilty over it. I've never in my life been pregnant. You say that I didn't answer your question because I bugged out... I was actually on a plane to Manhattan where I attend one of the best universities in the country. Wait, do you even know what a university is?? Or are you all Kilgore College graduates? I bet some of you are probably teachers in these sub-par schools (much like the one that started this whole mess) and that is sadder than anything. It scares me that one of my children would ever be forced to hear this propaganda. I had to hear it when I was in high school. My own science teacher denied evolution!!

As far as all of your religious superiority to everyone... I'd go home a ask God for a little guidance because the only one who gets to decide who goes to heaven or hell is Him. NOT YOU. Judgement is a sin too, and I'm guilty of it myself because I think all of you are the dumbest people I've ever exchanged ideas with.

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

-Matthew 7:3

Before you call me a baby murderer, before you call me anything, you should know who I am. I have never had an abortion, and I don't plan on it, but I will never force someone to do something with their body that they don't want to. It's called freedom. And hell, call me whatever you want. If you think I'm a crazy liberal, you're right, but "baby-hater," I'm not.

Not only are you an idiot, you are a rude, boorish idiot.

I feel sorry that your kids, should you have any, will be raised in a spiritually dead home and have no chance to know the truth.

Nooooo. You are showing your ignorance. Evolution and the Christianity can coincide. Evolution is a fact. The average height of human beings has grown increasingly since the time of Shakespeare! That doesn't mean God doesn't exist and It doesn't mean that because someone believes in evolution they are atheists.

Read a book and get a clue.

-John Michael Taylor

Obviously a man af great distinction. From what truth is it that BluePirate's wonderful children will be deprived? Would that be the "truth" of Evolution? Or would that be a theory?

Do you, in all your impressive authority, even know what a theory is? A hypothesis? If you can't define it without looking it up, how can you say you "know the truth"? Better yet, if it's a theory, how can you say it's the truth?

Theories in the soft sciences aren't quite as cut and dried as they are in physics, or chemistry. No direct experimentation is possible to determine whether this particular hypothesis is true or false. All the data is either extrapolated from living plants and animals, or taken from the fossil record. So, in the absense of confirmation through experiment, Evolution is really much more of an unproven hypothesis than a "theory", let alone a "truth".

The current flavor of Evolution may very well be compatible with the known fossil record, but, as it has before, it will be changed again when it doesn't agree with new discoveries.

I'm glad you have pity, but, just between you and me, I don't think you have as much of an open mind as BluePirate does. You should keep your pity. And maybe you should take a class in critical thought or something.

Is this where we say "Wow, she is really smart, going to that school in Manhatten and all."?

My, aren't we full of ourself today?

Do you honestly think we care where you go to university? A little insight. We don't.

It has been my experience that people who go as far out of their way to self-aggrandize as you have, usually are nowhere near as interesting or as intelligent as they would have us believe.

So, let me ask you this Gloria Steinem. What about the baby? Why are the baby's rights not considered when a mother decides that having it would be an inconvenience to her or or lifestyle? Why do you elitist liberals never consider the very issue that make abortion such a hotbed of disagreement, the life of the baby?

While you ponder that, you might consider getting over yourself. I don't give a hoot in hell where you go to school, or what you think of me or where I live. You're a bag of hot air.

Loosen the bone Wilma.

Nooooo. You are showing your ignorance. Evolution and the Christianity can coincide. Evolution is a fact. The average height of human beings has grown increasingly since the time of Shakespeare! That doesn't mean God doesn't exist and It doesn't mean that because someone believes in evolution they are atheists.

Riight. I'm ignorant. Okay.

Man, what was I thinking?

BTW, Madeline Murray O'hare, do you ever wonder why it's called the THEORY OF EVOLUTION?

My copy of the "Fact" book must be out of date. Could you maybe give me a link where I can check on what you're saying?

Evolution and Christianity can coincide. I understand that God works in ways that I am unable to understand. Since you apparently understand everything, maybe you could give us a little lecture on, say, chapter 20 of the "Fact" book.

You say that your cousin's mother died giving birth, yet when you I ask you about a mother dying in the birth process you simply respond "she needs to have a c-section." REALLY? If it's so simple then why didn't your aunt have one? It's obvious that you are a complete idiot and have no clue whatsoever about the birth process. It's not that simple. That is the whole point here. And if you think for one second in your tiny pea-brain that if I were raped I would be forced to give birth to the child, then you people are honestly out of your minds.

You are all so hateful and close-minded, I pity you. You feed off of each other's idiocy and feel vindicated when, in fact, your words are meaningless. Your arguments are weak, full of blanket statements and opinions formed with no intelligence or thought. One person has told me that I have had an abortion and that I'm guilty over it. I've never in my life been pregnant. You say that I didn't answer your question because I bugged out... I was actually on a plane to Manhattan where I attend one of the best universities in the country. Wait, do you even know what a university is?? Or are you all Kilgore College graduates? I bet some of you are probably teachers in these sub-par schools (much like the one that started this whole mess) and that is sadder than anything. It scares me that one of my children would ever be forced to hear this propaganda. I had to hear it when I was in high school. My own science teacher denied evolution!!

As far as all of your religious superiority to everyone... I'd go home a ask God for a little guidance because the only one who gets to decide who goes to heaven or hell is Him. NOT YOU. Judgement is a sin too, and I'm guilty of it myself because I think all of you are the dumbest people I've ever exchanged ideas with.

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

-Matthew 7:3

Before you call me a baby murderer, before you call me anything, you should know who I am. I have never had an abortion, and I don't plan on it, but I will never force someone to do something with their body that they don't want to. It's called freedom. And hell, call me whatever you want. If you think I'm a crazy liberal, you're right, but "baby-hater," I'm not.

Very few people have called me "hateful and close-minded". And I think it's wonderful that you've never had an Obortion.

But I have a couple of questions:

Is it better for the mother to have a C-section during late term, or is it better to induce a breach presentation in order to deliver the unviable clump of cells and hold the head of the unviable clump of cells in the birth canal while a "Doctor" inserts a sharp object to stir the unviable clump of cell's brains?

Second, who speaks for the unviable clump of cells?

BTW, when did the Clive Davis School of Recorded Musice become one of the best universities in the country?

And how did a little ol' east Texas girl from Gilmer learn to hate East Texas and East Texans the way you have? Funny how you forget your roots when you go to the big city and become "somebody".

As previously stated, get over yourself. Write a song about that Janis Joplin.

Hmmm. Think there's any relationship between LLB and GilmerFan86, given they're both from Gilmer? Other than the fact they both think we, along with all those cats who go to Kilgore College are stupid?

out of curiosity how did this topic get off on abortion when it started out Union Hill approving school prayer?

i'm to lazy to go back and read 26 pages just to catch up.

The arguement arose that the SCOTUS had ruled against school prayer. I said it had ruled in favor of a woman's right to an abortion, and asked if that meant we shouldn't challenge that ruling either. This is what ensued.

Is this where we say "Wow, she is really smart, going to that school in Manhatten and all."?

My, aren't we full of ourself today?

Do you honestly think we care where you go to university? A little insight. We don't.

It has been my experience that people who go as far out of their way to self-aggrandize as you have, usually are nowhere near as interesting or as intelligent as they would have us believe.

So, let me ask you this Gloria Steinem. What about the baby? Why are the baby's rights not considered when a mother decides that having it would be an inconvenience to her or or lifestyle? Why do you elitist liberals never consider the very issue that make abortion such a hotbed of disagreement, the life of the baby?

While you ponder that, you might consider getting over yourself. I don't give a hoot in hell where you go to school, or what you think of me or where I live. You're a bag of hot air.

Loosen the bone Wilma.

1. I am full of myself, honey. And I am interesting. I'm a 21 year old girl, with the world ahead of me. Who wouldn't be?And no, I don't care if you care. I was making a point.

2. As for me being a bag of hot air... I will back everything I say. I am never ashamed of my opinion. HELLO!!! I HAVE MADE MY FULL NAME MY USERNAME!!! I'm not hiding behind some alias like "bleeds."

3. Thank you for the comparison to Gloria Steinem!! What a compliment! I didn't know you guys gave those.

4. And yes, I understand why abortion is a sticky subject. While you have missed it, that has been my point the entire time. Nothing is black and white. I have said that repeatedly. There is no clear answer!!!!!! I do value the fetus (it isn't a baby yet), but in some cases I understand why a person would DECIDE to have an abortion. That isn't to say it should be a form of birth control, but try to see both sides instead of having tunnel vision.

The arguement arose that the SCOTUS had ruled against school prayer. I said it had ruled in favor of a woman's right to an abortion, and asked if that meant we shouldn't challenge that ruling either. This is what ensued.

ok thanks maybe i'll keep up from this point on. page 26 and counting.

Laurabortion, you asked two questions. The first was, "What about when a woman is in danger of death from the birth process?" and the second was, "What if her doctor tells her she is going to die giving birth, and she has three other children to provide for?" First, my cousin's aunt had an artery rupture due to the birthing yet completely unannounced; otherwise, she would have had a C-section. Secondly, if the doctor realizes due to some heretofore-unnamed condition that the would-be mother is going to die as a result of giving birth, then as I said, she can have a C-section. And you claim to understand the birth process...

You say you have "never had an abortion and don't plan on it"? Really!? Actually, you fully plan on it, and you said as much in the last sentence of your first paragraph. It also makes you what you say you're not in the last sentence of your keyboard-banging diatribe, a baby-hater.

BTW, when did the Clive Davis School of Recorded Musice become one of the best universities in the country?

And how did a little ol' east Texas girl from Gilmer learn to hate East Texas and East Texans the way you have? Funny how you forget your roots when you go to the big city and become "somebody".

As previously stated, get over yourself. Write a song about that Janis Joplin.

Oh wow. I guess I'm interesting enough that you know who I am!!

I don't hate any of you. You are the ones who hate. I just pity you.

Hide behind your alias. I'm proud of who I am.

AND I'LL NEVER GET OVER MYSELF! So how about you get over it!

Oh, and btw, I LOOOVVVEEE Janis Joplin, so maybe I will write about her...

1. I am full of myself, honey. And I am interesting. I'm a 21 year old girl, with the world ahead of me. Who wouldn't be?And no, I don't care if you care. I was making a point.

2. As for me being a bag of hot air... I will back everything I say. I am never ashamed of my opinion. HELLO!!! I HAVE MADE MY FULL NAME MY USERNAME!!! I'm not hiding behind some alias like "bleeds."

3. Thank you for the comparison to Gloria Steinem!! What a compliment! I didn't know you guys gave those.

4. And yes, I understand why abortion is a sticky subject. While you have missed it, that has been my point the entire time. Nothing is black and white. I have said that repeatedly. There is no clear answer!!!!!! I do value the fetus (it isn't a baby yet), but in some cases I understand why a person would DECIDE to have an abortion. That isn't to say it should be a form of birth control, but try to see both sides instead of having tunnel vision.

And, you know your numbers. I guess NYU isn't as bad as I thought.

Wait a second, let me write this down: "not a baby yet". Got it. When does that bothersome clump of cells magically become a "baby". And is that in your big book of "Facts" too?

I've an idea. Why don't you get of your moral high-horse?

So tell us Dr. Spock, when does life begin? If an uviable clump of cells is going through cell division, is it alive? If not, it's dead. Here's a little project for you while your in vertabrate zoology lab, wait, I'm betting The Clive Davis School of Recorded Music doesn't offer VZ. Anyway, guess what you get if you do a DNA test on that unviable clump of cells? That's right. The same DNA you would get from the baby that would grow from that unviable clump of cells.

Seems to me you know a lot less about child development than you would have us believe. Oh, don't get me wrong. You know a great deal about the party line regarding abortion and child development. But as usual, you haven't dipped a toe in reality.

And, you know your numbers. I guess NYU isn't as bad as I thought.

Wait a second, let me write this down: "not a baby yet". Got it. When does that bothersome clump of cells magically become a "baby". And is that in your big book of "Facts" too?

Well, I stopped at four because I didn't want to get too high for you...

ANS: WHEN IT'S BORN.

Well, I stopped at four because I didn't want to get too high for you...

ANS: WHEN IT'S BORN.

Haha, when its born? You mean the baby kicking in the stomach is not alive? All that education is really paying off for you!

Oh wow. I guess I'm interesting enough that you know who I am!!

I don't hate any of you. You are the ones who hate. I just pity you.

Hide behind your alias. I'm proud of who I am.

AND I'LL NEVER GET OVER MYSELF! So how about you get over it!

Oh, and btw, I LOOOVVVEEE Janis Joplin, so maybe I will write about her...

To say I "know" about you may be an overstatement. You have a MySpace page. I found it when I googled your name. What I found out about you was a noticeably absence of the mention of this great university you attend, along with anything else that might indicate why you are so hung up on you.