Brownsboro Coaches leaving??????

Originally posted by The1thatcounts

Has anyone been listening to the rumors of various Brownsboro coaches leaving. Some have said Fleming is gone after just one year..... is this true???? Post anything you know here

Rumor has it you are losing your job. Post any rumor or speculation here. Not trying to drag anyone through the mud, but if anyone has any good gossip let's hear it.

Originally posted by strawberry66

I heard that Elvis is still alive. If anyone see's him, Im trying to get an autograph for my mom.

I read in the tabloids all the time that he has been spotted in the Wal-Mart in West Memphis, Arkansas; and we all know that if it's printed it must be true!:thumbsup:http://www.smoaky.com/forum/images/smilies2/thumbsup.gif

Originally posted by strawberry66

I heard that Elvis is still alive. If anyone see's him, Im trying to get an autograph for my mom.

I saw him three times in 1992 when I ran the badwater 135 mile run across death valley. He looked a lot better than i did. Didn't even share his donut.

Originally posted by The1thatcounts

Ha, Ha, very funny everyone. I care about Brownsboro sports and I was just wondering what anyone else has heard. I belive BB has a good coaching staff and do not want to see anyone leave.

Meybe you do...but from a coaches outlook, if you really cared about the program you wouldn't come on a public forum and start rumors about the coaches leaving. There are many better ways to find out information...without contributing to the rumor mill.