19 2A Baseball

huminababe

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your predictions on this years teams?

Texas2ABaseball.com has it picked,

1. Central Heights

2. Arp

3. Elkhart

Should be fun to watch. No one lost alot due to seniors.

Seniors lost:

CH-3

Arp-1

Elkhart-4

WR-5

Frankston-3

Woden-6

Garrison-1

Troup-0

1. Central Heights

2. Arp

3. Elkhart

Seniors lost:

CH-3

Arp-1

Elkhart-4

WR-5

Frankston-3

Woden-6

Garrison-1

Troup-0

I hear a sleeper. And the snoring is getting loud.

1. Central Heights

2. Arp

3. Elkhart

Seniors lost:

CH-3

Arp-1

Elkhart-4

WR-5

Frankston-3

Woden-6

Garrison-1

Troup-0

THE THREE SENIORS CENTRAL HIEGHTS LOST WERE GAME CHANGERS..NOT EASILY REPLACABLE BUT WHAT THEY HAVE GOING FOR THEM IS BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE PLAYERS TO COME PLAY FOR THEM..THEY DO ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE GREAT PLAYERS COME IN AT THE RIGHT TIME.... I THINK ARP WILL BE THE TEAM TO MAKE THE MOST NOISE,,I BELIEVE THE 3 TEAMS PICKED ARE ACCURATE BUT IN THE WRONG ORDER...DONT COUNT OUT W.RUSK OR GARRISON..IF THEY CAN GET SOME CONFIDENCE AND SOME EARLY WINS THEY COULD CAUSE SOME HEADACHES

1. Central Heights

2. Arp

3. Elkhart

Seniors lost:

CH-3

Arp-1

Elkhart-4

WR-5

Frankston-3

Woden-6

Garrison-1

Troup-0

I agree with arp and central heights being in the top three but I wouldn't count Woden out just yet. Yes they lost several seniors but they are returning several players that were key to last years success. They have acquired a solid pitching staff as well and I look for their lineup to accumulate a lot of runs. I look for woden to make another playoff appearence, and be more successful than last year. 19 2a baseball should gave a great year and I see a fight for the district title.

I agree with arp and central heights being in the top three but I wouldn't count Woden out just yet. Yes they lost several seniors but they are returning several players that were key to last years success. They have acquired a solid pitching staff as well and I look for their lineup to accumulate a lot of runs. I look for woden to make another playoff appearence, and be more successful than last year. 19 2a baseball should gave a great year and I see a fight for the district title.

Well i watch Arp and Troup play last year. I think both will be in the hunt. So i go with the TIGERS LOL

XOXOXOXOXO

Spud

How many extra inning games were played in district contest last year? I believe Frankston had 3 or 4. One was a 15 inning marathon vs. Troup. Great district to watch, just don't make plans for after the game because you could be there all night. Arp only lost 1? That stinks. Of course that 1 hit a walk off HR against us in one of the extra inning games. Didn't Frankston and Troup go extra innings both times?

I don't really make predictions, but for fun I will say someone needs to pay attention to Garrison. I believe they are the dark horse nobody is talking about. Arp is Arp, Elkhart has the coach factor, Troup is good, WR is good, CH always seems to have baseball players from around the area, Frankston has a group of good kids this year, Woden will be in the mix. Every game last year was close and great - except for CH game, that got ugly.

Go Frankston!!!

Look for the district to go in a different direction than what you think.

My prediction is,

#1. Central Heights will be very tough.

But,

#1. Troup will be equally as tough and it is a toss up for the district title between these two schools.

#3. Arp, they always have the athletes and ability to get it done.

#4. Frankston, The talent in the top three schools may be a little to much for the Indians this year.

#5. Elkhart, new coach that always has a small effect on things the first year out.

#6. West Rusk, those 5 seniors were leaders on that team and the talent pool this year is off a little.

#7. Garrison, I agree with the earlier post they could be the dark horse of the district but, maybe not.

#8. Woden, You don't lose that many and recover that fast.

Just like predicting the weather it is what it is, a prediction. This is not a punch at any school on the list just my opinion. I think the district will be very competitive and there will be lots of upsets.

My prediction is,

But,

#1. Troup will be equally as tough and it is a toss up for the district title between these two schools.

#4. Frankston, The talent in the top three schools may be a little to much for the Indians this year.

#5. Elkhart, new coach that always has a small effect on things the first year out.#6. West Rusk, those 5 seniors were leaders on that team and the talent pool this year is off a little.

#7. Garrison, I agree with the earlier post they could be the dark horse of the district but, maybe not.

Just like predicting the weather it is what it is, a prediction. This is not a punch at any school on the list just my opinion. I think the district will be very competitive and there will be lots of upsets.

What Happened to the Coach at Elkhart, is it not the same one that has been there for 5 or so years? Also didnt central heights get some transfers in from the Yanks AAA Club.

What Happened to the Coach at Elkhart, is it not the same one that has been there for 5 or so years? Also didnt central heights get some transfers in from the Yanks AAA Club.

You're probably thinking about the Yanks' Single A affiliate out of Haiti. Residency requirements have been waived by the UIL for a couple of displaced lefties that are living with one of the maintenance men.

My prediction is,

But,

#5. Elkhart, new coach that always has a small effect on things the first year out.

#6. West Rusk, those 5 seniors were leaders on that team and the talent pool this year is off a little.

Troup over arp? i don't see that one happening. And as for Woden in the last place spot...definitely not. Losing six seniors won't affect them as severly as you think. They have a coach who has proven the Woden boys have it in them to be a great team and i think he's going to prove that again this year.

Troup over arp? i don't see that one happening. And as for Woden in the last place spot...definitely not. Losing six seniors won't affect them as severly as you think. They have a coach who has proven the Woden boys have it in them to be a great team and i think he's going to prove that again this year.

Would be great to see Troup in Top 3. Guess we will just have to wait and see how it plays out........

Troup will be in the mix bigtime. Plus I hear there will be one heck of a pinch runner that has alrady signed with SMU and will not be thrown out by any catcher in the league.

I'll take that bet.

He won't attempt to run on Arp's McClendon my guess.

Troup will be in the mix bigtime. Plus I hear there will be one heck of a pinch runner that has alrady signed with SMU and will not be thrown out by any catcher in the league.

fyi- the boy that has signed with smu does not play baseball, and yes.... Troup will be in the mix! :coolball:

IF THE HOPES AND EXCITEMENT OF THE TROUPS BASEBALL TEAM HENDERS ON THAT OF A PINCH RUNNER...ITS GONA BE A LONG SEASON....