Arp vs Daingerfield Week 0

Tiger1995

DF vs Arp  

42 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Arp
    • DF

Arp brings them all back and DF loses them all.

You already know my pick.

That is where your wrong my friend, I Love when people say we are losing everybody, JJ lets get real arp had a few good years but were still way over rated, they were pooh this year and will be pooh next year, bottom line Arp will be 0-1 to start the season again

Arp brings them all back and DF loses them all.

You already know my pick.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JJ's first exaggeration, certainly won't be the last.

If I'm not mistaken, Arp is bringing back about 17 lettermen next year.

Daingerfield is bringing back around 21, including 10 starters.

Daingerfield's Varsity killed Arp. Daingerfield's JV killed Arp.

I have absolutely no concerns about this game whatsoever, aside from where all the Tiger Nation fans are going to sit. It will be standing room only on the visitor side. And, the visitors will leave very happy.

:happy65:

Well all i can say is that this year will be different. We don't have JakeBrakes words of wisdom. Frank you think you can bring me a picture of y'all 6 States trophy's. I got a friend in Tatum that wants to know if they are real :thumbsup:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

Well all i can say is that this year will be different. We don't have JakeBrakes words of wisdom. Frank you think you can bring me a picture of y'all 6 States trophy's. I got a friend in Tatum that wants to know if they are real :thumbsup:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

Do you want me to bring you a picture of all the state track trophies too? lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JJ's first exaggeration, certainly won't be the last.

If I'm not mistaken, Arp is bringing back about 17 lettermen next year.

Daingerfield is bringing back around 21, including 10 starters.

Daingerfield's Varsity killed Arp. Daingerfield's JV killed Arp.

I have absolutely no concerns about this game whatsoever, aside from where all the Tiger Nation fans are going to sit. It will be standing room only on the visitor side. And, the visitors will leave very happy.

:happy65:

lmao you must have read to many of my posts and are going to make a run at Homer of year lol....Arp will own you guys and you know it!

Do you want me to bring you a picture of all the state track trophies too? lol

hey frank why don't you list the players and accomplishments you just lost. Please when your done list the accomplishments of those returning lol.........oh thats right they didn't play hahahahahaha

Returning Defensive Starters:

OLB Desmond Heath 87 tackles, 19 tackles for losses, 8 sacks, three forced fumbles (in only 8 starts) (defensive newcomer of the year).

OLB Devin Smith 10 tackles/game, 8 sacks (first team all-district)

NG Jesse Hanson 280lb nose guard (first team all-district)

SS Dejon Mims 5 tackles/game, 4 sacks (second team all-district)

CB Rueben Mims started every game as a sophomore (honorable mention all-district) (David Mims' son - yes he's good)

Returning Offensive Starters:

WR Darrin Terry 18 rec., 435 yards, 4 tds, 5 rush, 12 yards, 1 td (honorable mention all-district)

WR Edwin Mims 22 rec., 337 yards, 6 tds, 20 rush, 102 yards (first team all-district)

WR Jeremy Godbolt 15 rec., 195 yards, 5 tds, 9 rush, 103 yards, 3 tds (second team all-district)

RT John Smith started every game (first team all-district)

RG Jacoby Simpson 280lb offensive lineman started as a sophomore (also played noseguard and had 2 sacks and a fumble recovery)

You were saying?

JJ, do you enjoy making yourself look foolish?

Arp will be 0-2 to start the season. :thumbsup:

The Track trophys too. Just to clear this up. We were beat by two good Morris County Teams As for Paul Pewitt we will have a field goal kicker this year and we want miss 4 extra points i promise y'all that and we will score atleast 4 TD's

Paul Pewitt 27

Arp 24

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

JJ, you were able to hype this game last year because Arp was coming off a good run. Even got away with comparing Copeland/Boyd and bout 30-35% of the idiots on here said they would take Copeland which blew my mind. hahaha Well i wasn't buying any of that last year because i had seen you play, and i don't think anyone in the know will buy any of it this year. Its not just a saying, its the truth..........We don't rebuild, we reload!!!!!!!

Who you think will be the Qb and Rb Franks for Daingerfield

Just going on a hunch...... :thumbsup: #22 will probably carry the rock a lot for Daingerfield-----he runs hard and has a nice skill set....I watched him coming up from middle school......Keep your eyes open for that ONE!!!!! QB situation....I like Mims---he has a lot of skill like Tyler.....but then again Tyler is a one of a kind athlete----so #7 has to bring his A game to live in those shoes.....But I believe he can get it done..... :notworthy:

Just going on a hunch...... :thumbsup: #22 will probably carry the rock a lot for Daingerfield-----he runs hard and has a nice skill set....I watched him coming up from middle school......Keep your eyes open for that ONE!!!!! QB situation....I like Mims---he has a lot of skill like Tyler.....but then again Tyler is a one of a kind athlete----so #7 has to bring his A game to live in those shoes.....But I believe he can get it done..... :notworthy:

I wish Mims could stay at receiver. But, he seems like the most likely candidate for the QB spot.

I heard the JV RB was a stud. But, #22 and #25 seem like candidates for getting a lot of carries too.

JJ which Morris County team are you more concerned about?

well thats easy Pewitt of corse. Thats going to be the preview of the state championship. Everyone knows that! hahahahaha watch those two havce more of a chance to play each other twice than anyone in 2A.

JJ, you were able to hype this game last year because Arp was coming off a good run. Even got away with comparing Copeland/Boyd and bout 30-35% of the idiots on here said they would take Copeland which blew my mind. hahaha Well i wasn't buying any of that last year because i had seen you play, and i don't think anyone in the know will buy any of it this year. Its not just a saying, its the truth..........We don't rebuild, we reload!!!!!!!

your going to have to rebuild and its going to get ugly before it gets better. And we made a 3 round Run just like the past 4 years. You guys don't have the talent you have had everyone knows it. Arp didn't lose much and everyone knows that. Fact is DF is going down to a 2A team and the script couldn't be better than ol jj serving the DF Tigger nation crow for years! hahahahaha I also would still take Copeland. You guys would have beat Gilmer if you had Copeland.

your going to have to rebuild and its going to get ugly before it gets better. And we made a 3 round Run just like the past 4 years. You guys don't have the talent you have had everyone knows it. Arp didn't lose much and everyone knows that. Fact is DF is going down to a 2A team and the script couldn't be better than ol jj serving the DF Tigger nation crow for years! hahahahaha I also would still take Copeland. You guys would have beat Gilmer if you had Copeland.

american-idiot.gif