Chapel Hill vs. Bullard

sportsfan4life3

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win Bulldogs.

Bullard congrats on playing a tough game. The CH players beat y'all ip and y'all steadily kept getting up wanting more. You guys are tough kids and nothing to be ashamed about. Would love to see y'all in that 3rd playoff spot. Also I loved seeing how yalls fans made the tunnel for y'all going into the locker room. I'm glad they are standing behind y'all like that. That qb y'all have is super tough. Took a lickin and kept on tickin.

Good win Bulldogs.

Bullard congrats on playing a tough game. The CH players beat y'all ip and y'all steadily kept getting up wanting more. You guys are tough kids and nothing to be ashamed about. Would love to see y'all in that 3rd playoff spot. Also I loved seeing how yalls fans made the tunnel for y'all going into the locker room. I'm glad they are standing behind y'all like that. That qb y'all have is super tough. Took a lickin and kept on tickin.

+1

even more of a class act than last year. That team plays like men should. They may get beat down to almost nothIng, but they play the game like men. They battle whether they wIn or lose. Life lessOns are being learned by those young men. They should be very proud of themselves. They will give Athens a run for their money.

MAN!!! It feels good to be a chapel hill bulldog!!!

They improved all the way around from that slop fest they called a game against Center. I felt like the overall attitude was more positive, and in turn every player looked sharper. They have to Keep the improvements coming. Get better each week, and play with additional intensity each week.

Does anyone know why Tucker dressed out, but didn't play? Was his leg giving him problems?

Not sure, but you know you have a good team when you look awesome without Tucker, Avery, and Kendol. I didn't even notice Tuck wasn't playing until after halftime.

Not sure, but you know you have a good team when you look awesome without Tucker, Avery, and Kendol. I didn't even notice Tuck wasn't playing until after halftime.

There has been an unexpected distribution of the workload due to the injuries and I think this will only help CH come playoff time.

It was his leg but he said he could have played it was more just precautionary he didn't.

I see. With two other backs that are more than capable of carrying the load why risk it. I sure was impressed by williams and clark this game. CH has good depth at the RB position.