Teague Lion Basketball

player73

Great job Lions and can't wait to see how far yall go in the playoffs.. Good things are going on in Teague and the ppl are loving the way winning feels.. With the way the facilities look and the way the kids are looking winning will be here along time.. It's a great day to be a Teague Lion..

Its was a very intense game right from the start.. This Teague team is very talented and is full of juniors.. It is nice to see them win as much as they have this year but watchout for this team next year(if 1 or 2 of our big men grow a few more inches it will be lovely).. Also the JV boys are district champions.. Oh yea and our 8th grade boys is district champs also..

Its was a very intense game right from the start.. This Teague team is very talented and is full of juniors.. It is nice to see them win as much as they have this year but watchout for this team next year(if 1 or 2 of our big men grow a few more inches it will be lovely).. Also the JV boys are district champions.. Oh yea and our 8th grade boys is district champs also..

Homegrown,if I am not mistaken these 3 teams lost only ONE district game between the three.

Homegrown,if I am not mistaken these 3 teams lost only ONE district game between the three.

You are correct the JV lost 1 district game.. These kids that I am seeing now around town are starting to look like we will be at the top of our district in all sports for years to come.. Its a great day to be a Teague Lion..

While I hope you guys are able to get everything turned around out there I don't think I would get to carried away with the district record. This is definitely not a very strong district, to say the least. Didn't you guys win the district last year and then get beat by 30 by a second place team? Again, not trying to rain on your parade but I would just ecourage you to keep the successful year in perspective.

While I hope you guys are able to get everything turned around out there I don't think I would get to carried away with the district record. This is definitely not a very strong district, to say the least. Didn't you guys win the district last year and then get beat by 30 by a second place team? Again, not trying to rain on your parade but I would just ecourage you to keep the successful year in perspective.

dont be a hater all ur life.. why do we have so much bashing going on these boards?? This years team and last years are like night and day.. Im not saying we are no world beaters but we have improved alot from then.. we will see how we stack up against mexia next week..

If you look back at my posts I have been nothing but honest. In fact I think you even said my last post was great. Maybe you should take a chill pill and look at the situation honestly. I'm definitely not a "hater", what ever that is!! Reading your bizare posts that are all over the place I, and probably a lot of others that don't have any ties to Teague are gaining a better understanding of why some of the things have happend their. Best of luck to all of your programs.

I don't think tigertown meant anything negative by his post on here. I remember one he had on the "Teague" forum that was good. I think the kids are better than last year and will hopefully fair better in the playoffs this year. They will have a good test coming up with Mexia and maybe that game will give them an idea where they stand. Best of luck to the Lions in the playoffs.

Absolutely no offense meant at all. Just looking at things the way any outsider would look at it. Mr. Heard, if you were honest and looked at that district from a non-biased view you would have to agree it is one of the weakest 2A districts in that area area. I truly hope that you guys make a run and have heard that you have some good players but they just havn't been tested. Now if that is "hater", I guess I am.

Absolutely no offense meant at all. Just looking at things the way any outsider would look at it. Mr. Heard, if you were honest and looked at that district from a non-biased view you would have to agree it is one of the weakest 2A districts in that area area. I truly hope that you guys make a run and have heard that you have some good players but they just havn't been tested. Now if that is "hater", I guess I am.

I understand ur looking frrom another view but why is it got to be a bad reason why we have had success.. U talk about u understand why Teague has had problems because of the things I say and I know thats another low blow shot at me.. I promise u I have nothing to do with the way things have turned out thus far.. District might be weak but we want know untill the playoffs start but what I do know already is that we went thru this district without a loss.. Oh yea and if u dont know what a hater is then why did u say u wasnt one??

• 2 weeks later...

Well in a few more hrs we will see how weak our district is because the 1st place 12-0 Teague Lions is taking on the Franklin Lions..I'm thinking the Teague Lions will beat the Franklin Lions because of the guard play.. I have been wrong before but in this case I hope not.. Its a great day to be a Teague Lion..

Franklin-80 Teague -43

Hey "homegrown" what did I tell you about that weak district. Sometimes foks overestimate their teams talent level when they are to close to the subject. You called me a "hater" when I tried to give you an honest evaluation from the outside looking in. Am I still a "hater" or just someone that has been around a very long time and who has seen a lot of games and tries to be honest? Next time don't jump to conclusions so fast. Us old timers have a pretty good idea of talent. Good luck with your new coach search and get those young Lions in the weight room and get them ready for next year.

well no way franklin was that much better than teague but they did have a pretty good team overall.. we both are a young team so i would hate to see them again next yr.. u called it right and i will give u credit on that.. ok i told yall i was changing the way i post on here and i will not call u a hater no more..