Center vs Dibol

center2007

With the 6th win in a row, the center roughriders are still undefeated! this team just keeps getting more impressive by the week!

The riders travel to dibol this week to try to keep the streak alive. The speed that center has on its team just seems to be overwhelming to most of the teams that they play. we need to know more about dibol. can anyone tell us what kind of a team they are?

The kind that can beat you....

the kind that can beat us?? i might be wrong but i think tatum beat dibol AND center beat tatum! so if all this is true, center will walk all over dibol. just wait till friday and you can hear the riders running into town like a stampede of thourobreds!

The kind that can beat you....

Fairfield 27 - Diboll 17

Diboll 26 - Corrigan 14

Tatum 38 - Diboll 6

----------------------------

Center 26 - Fairfield 23

Center 43 - Tatum 30

Center 48 - Corrigan 13

Numbers rarely lie - seems Center is getting stronger and Diboll weaker. Friday will tell the tale.

I definately think CEnter wins this one, but I think the overall score will depend on what kind of game CEnter comes out and plays. If they do what they've done the past couple of games and give Garrett the ball twenty or twenty five times and minimalize their passing game, it might be a 4 or 5 touchdown deficit. But if Center comes out and really opens up their playbook and lets their young QB and many offensive weapons work on a few things it might only be a couple touchdowns depending on how well they protect the ball.

Just hope the coaches use Garrett wise. He seemed to play every drive last week, even after CEnter had a big lead and CEnter's second string running back is out for a few more weeks, so their depth at running back is a little smaller.

But when the kid has 250 yards a game it's hard to take him out.

Hope to see a game as clean and mistake free as last week.