6/16/2005 What Has Ticked You Off Today

Voted4Dubya

I had to clean the church bus including mopping the inside (whisch is very difficult cause their is not a lot of room &hot when its 90 sumthin degrees outside) and I still have to work @ my church for 20 more hours to pay off the street light that I broke on a church related trip.

where do i start...

i went for the optional "getting your schedule for your freshman year ready" thing today at uttyler and my advisor... for lack of a better term.. stunk!

i had my advisor (who didn't know ANYTHING) tell me i shouldn't take any hard classes AT ALL my first year b/c i would be too involved socially with my first year in college to concentrate on my studies.. so it would be good if i didnt take a full load. and she told me only to sign up for 12 hours.. i'm thinking.. holy ####! that's like 2 classes each day.. i would be going from 8-11 every morning and that's it.. that's so retarded! i need more classes!!

but i didnt say it to her.. i just kept my mouth shut. and tomorrow when i register i will do what i want and sign up for 16 hours.. instead of the measly 12.. haha.. that's how it will go. but i keep thinking.. i have no social life now as it is... and i've never been "too socially invovled".. and i'm guessing she meant partying, which i don't do.. so she was a complete waste of my time.

Originally posted by FreshClub22
Originally posted by Voted4Dubya

Broadway construction

same thing, iwas going to a movie with a couple of girls in tyler, and we were 15 minuets late to the movie, i was so mad...

take either old bullard road as far as you can, or go through the neighborhoods.

Originally posted by Texashurdler

Fat chicks at six flags asking for number...in the nicest way possible...lol:whistle:

You should have given them your number. When RUNNINGBABE sees that avatar, you'll probably need them. :whistle::w00t:

I haven't been angry for about 4 months now. I love everyone. I am in the process of getting the job that I have spent my whole career preparing for. If everything goes as planned, I should be the happiest man on the planet next Friday morning. :smile2::)

Broadway construction

same thing, iwas going to a movie with a couple of girls in tyler, and we were 15 minuets late to the movie, i was so mad...

take either old bullard road as far as you can, or go through the neighborhoods.

my sister and i tried going through the neighborhoods to skip traffic.. ummm didnt' work! i guess we were going the wrong way or whatever but we ended up at so many dead ends. it was funny at the time.. but it took almost 30 minutes to get out of there!

Originally posted by Runner4Life

Broadway construction

my sister and i tried going through the neighborhoods to skip traffic.. ummm didnt' work! i guess we were going the wrong way or whatever but we ended up at so many dead ends. it was funny at the time.. but it took almost 30 minutes to get out of there!

yea, my GF was yelling at me for no reason, she gets so ####...and i was just sitting in the passenger seat innoccent...i try to help her and she starts cursing at me its hilerious:wacko::wacko: