Upset Potential?

SptsEd

Originally posted by BigRed

I seriously doubt that Alto will win this week. Mark it down... :ohmy:

:whome:

(I know...:blush: )

This is the closest anyone will get to them, it wont hurt their defensive stats but it going to kill their offensive ststs

Anything is possible, but Texas High is focused on this week. Not much chatter about week 2. Good for Texas High, bad for Nac. I think the close games to NL and MP, should them they can not be on cruise control. Paris, who Norton said was athletic as JT, hung with them for awhile.

Originally posted by Lion70

jefferson boston game is a toss up. Those two are good programs but i think a bit overrated. Neither will get out of the third round. This game is no blowout a close one either way. Whitehouse is facing a dencent team, both are new to the playoffs (for a while), so this is the possible upset.

NB has the depth, talent, and coaching to go alot further than they get credit for. Everyone was hyped over Paul pewitt, look what happened, NB stepped up to a REALLY good football team and won. If NB plays to the potential they are capable of, Jefferson, Tatum, and al the other teams will have a handfull. Look out for the lions to go DEEP in the postseason, if not the Championship game.

Originally posted by Lion70

hey dragon09 nac wins and then you wake up. Now I want you to say something sat morning after your loss. Congrats on the 6-5 season

Hey Lion70,

I will not have a problem congratulating TH on Saturday if they when the game. I will still be on the site cheering fo the other 11-4A teams in the playoffs. Heck I will even support TH as they make a run for the championship. You got to understand the nasayers like yourself didn't believe we would be here...but we are. If our guys go down in defeat then so be it. We will not hold any grudges against anyone. We will come back next season even stronger and tougher. When we go up agaisnt TH again next year ( yes we will face them again in the playoffs next year) we will be ready. Win, lose, or draw..... I am proud of these guys!!!!!

Good luck to ALL of the teams in the playoffs!!!!!

IF YOU ARE NOT ROLLING WITH NAC OR DISTRICT 12-4A......THEN PREPARE TO GET ROLLED OVER!!!!!!!